Part 39

*Chika's pov* 

I groaned a little as I got up, I opened my eyes and a massive headache slammed against me like a tsunami.  I slammed my hand onto my head and closed my eyes in pain, I then laid back down. As my head hit the pillow all the memories flooded back into my head. I sighed and flipped over onto my side, as I did I looked around. Where was I? I sighed and closed my eyes, slowly I attempted getting up again, the blood rushed to my head again but it wasn't as bad. I slowly stood up and walked to the mirror, I looked terrible. My hair was covered in twigs, dirt and blood. My face had blood splattered all over, my hair clung to my face covering half of it. My eyes gazed down to what I was wearing, I wasn't in my clothes . .  I was in an over sized shirt.  I blushed massively. In the corner of the mirror I spotted my clothes, they were folded neatly on the corner of the bed. I sighed, where ever I was I needed to keep my chakra neutral, it can't spike, I also need to keep it distant when I go out. I backed up from the mirror and saw a door, I quickly grabbed my clothes and opened the door slightly. I peaked in, it was a washroom. I walked in and locked the door, I then quickly took a shower using the shampoo and conditioner. 

'Weird.' I thought. 'This smells just like Itachi.'  Once I was done I went up to the mirror and wiped it, quickly I towel dried my hair and threw it back into pigtails, fixing it up. I splashed cold water on my face and looked at myself in the mirror.  'My heart, it hurts.' I walked out of the room and put the clothes aka the shirt in the bin. I then looked at the other door and walked up to it assuming it was the exit. I opened it slowly and peaked my head out, there I saw a black hallway dimly lit.  I began to walk down taking random directions. 

*Third person pov* 

"She's awake," Sasori stated. All the Akatsuki looked at him. 

"Let her find us," Kisame stated as Itachi got up. He nodded and sat back down. 

*Chika's pov* 

I turned the corner and stood frozen. There sitting was Itachi, Deidara and Sasori. . . What? I didn't know they knew each other. Itachi looked at me, and I looked at him. Before anyone could say anything I launched at him, the chair that he was sitting on fell over from the impact. 

"Itachi-nii." I whispered tears threatening my eyes. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Chika." He whispered back resting his head on my hair.