Part 32

*Third person pov* 

Chika looked around, the ice dome surrounding both her and Sasuke. Looking to the right she saw a way out, looking back up she saw Haku get into the mirrors. She grabbed Sasuke who shoved her off, looking at him curiously her eyes sadden. She ran towards the exit only to be stopped by needles coming at her. She jumped back skillfully. 

"This is going to be harder then I thought," Chika whispered. 

"Oh indeed it is," Haku whispered coming up right behind her, Chika spun around to punch him but missed.  "You're going to need to be much faster if you wish to hit me."

*Timeskip cuz you know what happened* 

Chika, Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura walked back to the village.  More and more Chika felt like she didn't belong. After defeating Zabuza Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke got praised, Chika she got scolded. Trailing behind them she kicked a pebble softly, they wouldn't care if she was gone. No, not at all. Chika then thought of Shikamaru's smiling face and smiled.  

'He's my best friend, I couldn't leave.' She thought. 

"Holy crap, hurry up Slu-I mean Chika." Sakura started off saying but stopped once she saw Kakashi's glare. Chika quickened her pace. 

'If I left would you come with me. . .  .? Shikamaru' She thought looking back up at the sun, a picture of him appeared, he was lazily smiling and doing a peace sign.