Part 26

Chika was trying hard to become her old self once more, but with the  way everyone treated her. .  She found it hard. Chika was at the gate with Sasuke, soon Sakura came. 

"Hey Chika? Can I talk to you? You know a girl talk?" Sakura asked nicely. 

"U-Uhm sure." Chika said, Sakura led her a little ways away. Once they stopped Chika looked at Sakura. "What did you want to talk about?" She asked happily. Sakura scoffed and turned around to face Chika. 

"You little whore, I hate you so much. I know you fuck Kakashi-sensei just so you can be on this team. Hell you probably fuck everyone you see, and act shy to allure them. You're nothing but a fat, weak, horrible whore that doesn't deserve to live." Sakura said. "So do everyone a favor and stay here, or better yet. Kill yourself." Sakura ended, she flipped her hair and walked away. Chika looked down and sighed. She walked back trailing behind Sakura. 

"You're late!" Naruto yelled at us. 

"Chika made me late." Sakura glared. 

"Jeez Chika!" Naruto yelled. "You're slowing the team down!" 

"Hn." Sasuke said, even though Sasuke swore he'd protect her he needs revenge. He's trying to get rid of Chika so he has no love for her left. Chika looked down.

"Sorry," she said. 

"Just don't do it again." Kakashi said. Tazuna looked at Chika sadly.

2 ninja's came out and attacked team 7, instantly reacting Chika jumped in front of Tazuna to protect him. The only thing she got was insults from her team. The rest was a haze to Chika, she watched as her team fought Zabuza but didn't care much for it. Zabuza looked at her and through her eyes he was able to tell how hurt she was, not from him hurting her team. But from her past. He tried talking to her but she just ignored it. The next thing she knew she was in a bed, but not with her team. But beside Zabuza.