Part 30

"We are going to train some more," Kakashi stated, everyone looked at him. He was healed a bit but still needed crutches.  "Follow me." 

"You are going to climb a tree," he started off. 

"We already know how to do this old man!" Naruto yelled. 

"Without hands," he finished. 

"What?!" Sakura yelled. 

"That's impossible believe it!" Naruto screamed. 

"Hn," Sasuke said. 

"Actually it's not," Chika piped up. 

"Huh?" Everyone asked looking at her. 

"Well you see, if you use the right amount of chakra you will be able to stick to the tree as so." She said as she demonstrated.  "You need to place a correct amount of chakra in your feet when you walk up like this." She said, she began walking up slowly.  "If you put to much this will happen." She put a lot of chakra in her foot and she broke the tree and flew off. She grabbed a branch.  "If you do to little, you will fall off." She stated landing on the ground. 

"Exactly," Kakashi said, Sakura glared at Chika. He threw kunai at the four. "Lets see how high you can go. Start." He said. Chika casually walked up the tree and went to the top, while Naruto and Sasuke fell. 

"Hey where's Sakura?" Naruto yelled. 

"Up here!" She yelled on the first branch about 40m up. 

"WOAH! Good job Sakura!" Naruto yelled. 

"Where's Chika?" Sasuke asked. 

"Where's Chika?!" Naruto yelled louder. 

"AT THE TOP!" She yelled back, everyone looked up. She was about 200m in the air. 

"WOAHHH!" Naruto yelled. 

"Looks like the girls are better then the boys. Looks like Sakura and Chika are closer to becoming Hokage then you Naruto. And the great Uchiha clan isn't as great as they say." Kakashi said. 

"Shut up sensei!" Sakura yelled. "KYAA!" She screamed as Chika flew by her startling her.

"Chika!" The boys screamed, Sasuke began to run after her. Chika flipped and placed chakra in her feet for a perfect landing.  

"You idiot, you gave me a heart attack." Sasuke said coming up and hugging her. 

"Sorry," she whispered.