Chapter 27

FAITH POV: "Tim, wake up! Tim!" I scream, using my new found ability to only appear to one person at a time. Tim lifts up his head, but then sets it back down. He looks exhausted.

"Tim wake up! The car is on fire. You two need to get out now!" I scream giving him a little shove. He lifts his head back up and begins to pull Carrie out of the car, but she's stuck. Her hand is being pierced by the shattered glass still left around the window. Tim carefully breaks the window around her hand, making sure not to remove the glass inside of her hand, then pulls her out.

Once he crawls with her a few yards from the car, he lets her go and lays down on the pavement. He must've hit his head really hard, because if he were able to fully understand everything right now, he would be freaking out. He starts taking deep breaths as he looks up at the stars. Carrie is still unconscious. 

"Tim? You okay." 

"She's dead." Tim says, not taking his eyes off of the stars.

"I'm not sure-"

"She's dead Faith. I can feel it." He says. The lack of emotion he's feeling right now scares me. I sit down next to him, still hiding myself from everyone but him, as I investigate the cut above his eye. "Faith, I'm done. I can't lose anybody else. I can't go through this again." He says, still staring up. 

"Tim-"

"I'm done. I can't do this anymore Faith!" He screams, as the ambulance pulls up.