Chapter 1

First day of school... my 2nd favorite day (only because the last days are always better) I get ready in the clothes my dad has bought for me. But I'm sure they won't last long because my mom ruins everything. My dad lives in Florida and my mom lives in New Jersey. I spend summers with my dad and the school year with my mom.

Let me give you a back story on my life a brief and small one. My parents were together when I was born. My mom cheated on my dad and I got stuck with my mom. My dad is rich a doctor and my mom pretty much lives off of him. The guy she cheated on my dad with... well I chased him away. My mom is now a hard core drinker and I get the blame for everything. I miss my dad when I'm not with him. He does everything for my mom. But she doesn't deserve him. I live in a nice home with my mom. She just ruins it. Enough of this! Let's get to the first day of school!

I walk in greeted by my bestfriend Brooklyn. (I hadn't seen her since my dad flew her down with me in the beginning of summer) I noticed someone's eyes watching me when I walked in.

Ethan Dolan.

Me and Ethan have a past you could say. For example we were best friends (along with Grayson) in middle school, then high school came and we were no longer talking. I wasn't hurt but I missed the memories we made. Now we're in junior year and I don't care what he thinks. We will never be a couple.

I walk to my locker and grab my things for my new classes. When I close my locker I'm startled by Ethan.
"What could you possibly want?" I walk away with binders in one hand and fixing my hair with the other.
"I'm having a party tonight. I was hoping you would come?" Fixing his SnapBack trying to get my attention by looking like a f boy. *i don't cuss a lot. Only when she needs to*
"I'll see" I turn and walk into my class as Ethan follows me. "Have you ever heard of not following people around?" I look at him annoyed and my English teacher walks up to me and tells me where I sit.

Of course. Next to Ethan.
I sit down and Ethan looks at me with a silly smirk on his face. "Don't make that face" we laughed. God his laugh is perfect. Then the teacher started his class with rules and everything.

As the school day ended. I opened the back door my Lincoln 2017 MKZ (daddy looks out for me) and put my book bag away. And sat in the front seat turned on the car and turned on the air conditioned seats. I then saw my passenger seat door open and thought it was Brooklyn. Ethan. Of course.
"He-"
"What do you want?"
"I just wanted to know if your coming tonight? By the way nice car"
"Thanks." I stopped and grabbed the wheel with my right hand and looked at him. "Can I bring Brooklyn?"
"If that's what is gonna make you come"
"Fine."
(Brooklyn's parents will do anything for me and let's Brooklyn do whatever. So I pretty much do whatever and just say I was at Brooklyn's and her parents even say I was there.)
"So your coming?"
"Yeah!"
"Ok!"
"Can you get out of my car now?"
He got out. And I sped off leaving him their.

"Hey. You wanna go to Ethan Dolan's party?"
"You talked to him? I thought you weren't because of freshman year?"
"You have to forgive"
"So party?
"You wanna go?"
"Yeah sure I'll go with you"

I thought about Ethan the whole time getting ready.

Authors note:/
Heyyy! Starting this fanfic sorry for this being so short! The next one will be better! So I'm excited to write this and I think it will be a lot of fun!