Chapter 12

I woke up in a hospital bed. Looked around and saw no one their. Then my mom walked in. It's kinda warm in here.
"Hey sweetheart how are you doing?" She drank some coffee.
"Good! Kinda warm!"
"Well that's because they had to get your body temperature back to normal" then I saw Ethan walk in. Kissed me on the head and he sat in the seat next to my mom.
"Hey baby girl!"
"Hi! So how did I end up here?"
"Well your school got shut down and stuff started turning off. Then you went to sleep and started getting a half way hypothermia." My mom recited
"Well then!" I smiled at them both.
"Ethan your always saving me." I looked down. And all I could think 'does he know?'
He smiled at me.
"I try whenever I can!" That made me happy.
"Hey Ethan can I have a few words with Aria?"
"Yeah of course!" He stepped out and what seemed to be walking towards the bathroom.
"Does he know?" I leaned over towards her.
"No! And he needs to know soon!"
"No mom he doesn't! Not ever! That child can go up for adoption!"
"Sweetheart" she looked at me with puppy dog eyes.
"They don't know if the baby is gonna make it!"
I felt my eyes tear up this time. I don't want that to happen. I can't let that happen! That child has to fight! I cried a little. Then Ethan came back in and held my hand to tell me I'll be fine. I smiled at him.

When we got home my car was already their. Ethan must've drove it back. I was weak in my steps and I'm a lot of pain. The house was a big warmer the usual. A few people stopped by and left me roses and such. That was all I spent most of my time in bed and Ethan pretty much hand and foot. Which I felt bad of course. But as he says that's his job!

Authors note: honestly wanted to get another chapter up and such! But I got on spring break so expect some chapters coming at you. Sorry this is so short next one will be way longer!