Chapter 30

"Hey guys!" Ethan awkwardly pointed out.
"Hey!" Brooklyn tried to make it seem casually like we didn't just catch them hanging out at the mall together. Alone. When I toke a good look at her she looked sad and sick.
"Brooklyn can we talk for second?" I smiled and she walked over with me towards another store.
"What's going on?" I looked at her and she was nervous.
"I was bored. Me and Grayson are friends and I wanted to go do something!" She acted as if this wasn't a big deal.
"So why not call Cameron or me?"
"Why is it such a big deal to that in hanging out with him?"
"Because 5 months ago you were hanging all over Grayson at his house! You didn't invite anyone else! You are totally falling for him." She stopped and looked at me.
"Well I guess your not wrong."

Ethan's pos.
"Grayson what the hell are you doing with Brooklyn?" He was confused.
"Dude Cameron never hangs with her anymore and I feel genuinely bad. But at the same time I'm falling for her!" He was guilty.
"Dude she's pregnant and I would mess with Cameron's girl." Me and Grayson looked at each other for a minute then the girls began to walk back over again.

We spent the day together and I couldn't be any happier with my own life. As this was one of the best days ever. That's the way is was back in September and days flew by.