Chapter 25

Me and Brooklyn have decided to hang out so I could get used to being without Ethan. As much as I didn't want to I had to. Well sleeping without him. Friday came and I was waiting for Brooklyn to be done talking to Cameron.
"Hey baby girl" Ethan came up to be and hugged me.
"Hey" I held Ethan close.
"I thought you and Brooklyn were hanging out." He looked at me, still keeping me in his arms.
"Yeah I'm waiting for her to come over here" I toke a breathe.
"She'll be over here soon. I know it's annoying" I smiled and set my head on his chest.
"I just wanna go home. Are you sure you don't wanna sleep with me?"
"I would love to. But my parents came back today so i can't. Now actually sleep with you? Anytime" we laughed and I heard the gym doors open.
"Ethan! Practice is starting!" Max came out and told Ethan. Max was always super nice, he never tired to hurt people's feeling. But sometimes a douche.
"Alright I'll come see you when I'm done?" I smiled and he kissed me on forehead, then left.
"Hey! Woods!" I looked over it was Cameron and Brooklyn waking over.
"Take care of her and my little girl!" I started laughing and Brooklyn walked over to me.
"I will, see ya later?" He saluted off and went to the baseball field.
"So what are we doing tonight?" We laughed and got into my car.

"So what's happening? The news?" Brooklyn looked down and I gripped the wheel.
"Well, we are gonna give her up. Although it sucks. I want to be able to do everything! Have the whole entire high school experience" She looked out the window.
"Whatever you guys want is a huge part!" I smiled at her. Brooklyn was starting to show even more.
"Have you had to buy new clothes?" I looked at my phone and put it down quick.
"No, but my mom toke me shopping for about each month" she smiled and looked down.
"How are you and Cam?" She looked down.
"not really good. We are always arguing and it sucks all the time. Argue over this. Argue over this. Argue over this parent or that parent. It just sucks so much I hate it." I saw her cross her arms on the side of my eye.

When we got home it was quiet. My mom was gone. I missed her when she was gone. I walked in the kitchen with Brooklyn behind me sitting at the island.
"So dinner?"
"Take out" she smiled and we laughed.
"So Ethan is supposed to come later?"
"Yeah" I smiled.
"Aria, did you ever tell Ethan about the pregnancy" I looked down.
"Aria! You never told him?" My eyes started to tear up. I missed the baby. Even though it was never born. I missed it more and more each day.
"Sometimes I wish I would've never did what I did" she looked down.
"Be happy you had the guts to tell him" I toke the food out.
"Very true!... your such a baby!" We started laughing and began to eat.

Me and Brooklyn were watching Beauty Shop and I heard the door bell. I got up and opened the door to Ethan.
"Hey babygirl!" Ethan kissed me, then walked in behind me.
"Hey Ethan!" Brooklyn yelled her eyes still locked to the screen.
"Hey Brooklyn! Wait how did you know it was me?" He asked her with a confused face on.
"You said baby girl. So really how hard was it?" We laughed and watched true movie.

After Ethan left we hung out talked about the easier and fun times we've had growing up. I always had those memories. Then as the night ended at about 2am we fell asleep.

Why not? Come here? Wow? I thought you were easy! Come on! One time! Sweetheart we all know you would want to.

I woke up screaming as it turned into a nightmare. Brooklyn came and hugged me tight letting me know everything is ok.
"It's ok! Breathe! Your right here with me. It's ok. Your okay." I couldn't even fall back asleep and decided to FaceTime Ethan.
"Yes babygirl?" Ethan answered. He had just woken up and looked messy.
"I ha..ha!" I started crying. Then gathered myself and spoke.
"Had this horrible nightmare and that red head kid was there Ethan it was horrible!" Then a pause.
"You there?" Ethan flinched a little as he fell back asleep.
"Yeah!" He rubbed his eyes and smiled
"I can't fall back asleep Ethan!"
"Do you want me to head over there?" I shook my head, because I didn't want to make him get up and drive half asleep and that was super safe.
"No, no you stay in bed and talk to me like you were awake" I smiled at him.
"Okay I can do that!" Ethan smiled closing his eyes.
"Remember the first night? You kept crying and didn't know what to do? I told you everything is gonna be ok."

Everything is gonna be okay...

Authors note: P.S thank you guys for over 300 reads! That's insane! Thank you guys so so much and I hope you continue to read because some crazy stuff is gonna happen!

Peace!!!