Chapter 7

Sundays suck. They just do. Everyone that has ever had school before knows that. So almost every child in America. Unless you love school. For some odd reason.

When I woke up, Ethan was still asleep. Which was beautiful as always. Although I hate being at other people's house and waking up before them. So I searched for the remote and found it. Turned on a movie. (Home with the little alien guy, because I'm literally 5) I couldn't help it. It is my favorite movie. Ethan woke up and smiled at me. Of course it was Ethan so I had to smile back. Everything about him just seems so perfect. He looked at me and said, "so what do you wanna do today?" That was how I could tell it was gonna be a good day.

A couple hours later...
I get ready and everything (Ethan too) When we got in the car Ethan smiled at me. "Yes?"
"Nothing, you just look cute today."
"Oh, okay" he smiled and put his hand on my thigh. I didn't feel uneasy about it. It just felt right. Listening to music and the windows rolled down. Everything felt right. Life felt perfect. Even when everything was tumbling down. Tomorrow my dad was gonna be here and my mom, well who knows! Just everything was gonna go back to normal and I am finally gonna be happy.

"What are you thinking about?" Ethan smiled at me with his sunglasses on. Perfection.
"Everything. My mom, my dad coming tomorrow, Grayson, Taylor, and most importantly you." I smiled at him.
"Wow so literally everything in your life in this last week." He laughed. I smiled. The ride was just listening to music.
We were at this arcade place. Almost like a chucke cheese. But it had like bumper cars, glow in the dark mini golf, it had like games and laser tag. I was so confused why we were here. This was like a little kids place. "So you probably dead ass confused why were are here?" I looked at him and nodded a yes because yeah obviously. We walked up to a cashier. A teenager who hated his job. When he looked at me and Ethan walking up his hole attitude changed. To this kid who hated his job to hated us. "Don't guys go to central high school" he rolled his eyes.
"Yeah." Ethan said sarcastically.
"What do you want?" He spoke as if he wasn't getting paid to do this job.
"Everything." Ethan obviously annoyed.
"That's $120" the kid stated. Why did Ethan look so annoyed with him? Ethan dropped a $100 and a $20. Which we pay we are rich and all but I don't normally drop money like that.
"So Woods, this is your day to let free and be a kid. We may have some other people coming later" he smiled at me. He really just did this for me. So the first thing I of course wanted to do was mini golf. Because I'm 5. This lead to some good Snapchat views and such. Me and Ethan toke some good pictures together. Me
And Ethan did everything. Then Cam, Brooklyn, Grayson, Nathan, and Jack. I had the best time. It was like the childhood I always wanted. The perfection of it all made me so happy. Ethan did this all for me. When we were ridding the bumper cars, they were like air hookey floaty ones so it was so cool. Ethan like smashed into me and I hit his cart back. Then everyone started pushing ours together. Then Ethan looked at me and said, " I wondered if you will be my official girlfriend?" Of course I was shocked. Ya know? Shook! "Yes! Of course!" I was so happy. Then the session of bumper cars were over and I got up and hugged him. Then he kissed me. Little did I know Brooklyn was recording it on her phone. I couldn't be more happier. After that we played in the arcade for awhile and earned like a bunch of tickets! Then you have to cash those in so Ethan got me this big giant teddy bear. I fell in love with it right away. What a good human being. Of course had to Snapchat that right away.

 Of course had to Snapchat that right away

I was just so happy. What a good day and it's not even over yet.

We went Pizza Hut by we I mean everyone. In the car I asked Ethan about that cashier and Ethan seemed upset but then told me, "I beat him up last year for spreading rumors about me and Gray." He sounded so sorry. I grabbed the hand not stirring the car. " It's not your problem anymore" he smiled at me and the car ride kept going. The best part was knowing now Ethan is mine. Just mine no one else. So no girls better be trying to steal my man.

At Pizza Hut we ate toke a chill group picture. I am so blessed with this life man. Pizza Hut was fun. Cameron finally asked Brooklyn to be his official girlfriend. So we have the same anniversary! Woah! It was fun. Then as the night ended, school was tomorrow. I sure as hell didn't want to go. When we got back and I opened the door I turned around and jumped up, wrapped my arm and legs around Ethan and said "Thank you" I couldn't be more happier with my life. Ethan just held me for a second then put me down. Then put his hands on my hips and pulled me close. " I would
Do this for you everyday baby girl." We just stood their for a second. But I was getting tired. When we lied down Ethan and me cuddled for a second and kissed a little here and their. Eventually I was tired and had to go to sleep. I rested my head on Ethan's chest; fell asleep. "Goodnight babygirl" are the last words.