Chapter 34

Prom day. The day I was going to look perfect.

I got up on a bright Saturday morning and made myself breakfast and my mom was gonna be home later. After I put on some clothes and headed to my hair appointment.

I had my hair stylist at some light brown highlights to my hair and curl it then make it a little messy. Then I headed payed her and headed to my car following a phone call from Brooklyn.
"Hey what's up?"
"Dude I'm freaking out!" I could hear the worry in her voice.
"What's wrong?"
"Abby is back in the hospital" her daughters heart is doing to well.
"Sweetheart she is just fine!" At this point I was heading to the mall to get my makeup done.
"Are you sure?"
"She has awesome parents she is just fine!" I could even hear her smile.
"Alright I gotta go I'll see you later tonight!" The call hung up and I went into the mall.

After my makeup was done I headed home where my mom was waiting.
"Hey sweetheart how are you?" She was making a snack
"I'm good how are you?" I smiled then she looked up from her plate. Then she made the aw face.
"Aw my baby is so beautiful!" She came and hugged me.
"Mom my hair!" We began to laugh as she started to cry.

As my afternoon finished to the evening I put on my dress and looked at myself in the mirror. For once in a long time I left absolutely beautiful. Then I heard Ethan's voice at the end of the stairs. When I walked downstairs I saw Ethan in his suit looking clean and fresh. He turned around and had the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face.
"You look absolutely beautiful." He toke my hand and pulled me into a hug.
"Careful my hair" I smiled at his hair.
"Maybe I should be paying attention to your perfectly done hair" he smiled at me.
"Okay kids! Time for pictures!" As we laughed and turn towards my mom I felt Ethan's hand slide his hand down my back going farther and farther. I slapped him a Little to give him a warning. Then he pushed me in close and kissed me.

When we walked out of my house Ethan was holding my hand I was tugged a little then heard him whisper,

"daddy's gonna make you pay for what you did in there"

I laughed and he opened the door for me.
"Did I tell you your absolutely beautiful?"

As the night went on you and Ethan went out to eat at Olive Garden then went to Brooklyn's house were her and Grayson we there. They ended up being each others prom dates. We toke pictures then headed to prom.

When we walked in it was a black and white theme everyone dressed like that was so so pretty. We danced and hung out. But that was always everyone's prom night. It was a lot of fun. Like the party of the world right infront of me. That passed by quick. Me and Ethan left at 12 and headed to a after party. I had a extra set of pants and a shirt and changed.

When I walked in it was a automatic bad vibe. Not my type of stuff going on. Like drugs and stuff. About 30 minutes had passed and I wasn't feeling it at all.
"Hey Ethan?" I tugged on his shoulder.
"Yeah?" He turned and looked at me.
"Ethan this isn't my vibe" he smiled at me.
"Me either! You wanna leave?" Ethan kissed me and I nodded my head.

We were in the car and me and Ethan were singing. At that moment everything was safe and perfect. He was perfect. I felt a tight knot in my stomach that I had never felt.

When we got back to Ethan's house his parents were on a businesses trip so his house was empty. We walked in and I decided to go get something to drink. Then I felt warm arms around me.
"Mm Ethan" I held onto the arms.
"Your so beautiful." I felt him whisper into my ear. That sent shivers down my spine. Then Ethan spun me around. I was looking at his eyes and then his lips smashed into mine. Making me fall in love. One hand grabbing onto his hair the other grabbing his neck and his hands holding my waist.
"Jump"
Soon we were in Ethan's room and I was falling more and more in love.

Out of all the time me and Ethan have done it. That one was the best of them all. It wasn't because of lust it was out of pure love.

When we were laying there face to face Ethan examining my features.
"God I'm so in love with you!" He kissed me.
"I'm so totally in love with you!" I kissed him even better that time.
"She baby tomorrow when you can't walk you'll be thinking about when daddy punished you." We laughed and talked for hours. By then I was tired and so was he so we both fell asleep me on his chest and his arms around me. At that moment everything felt perfect.

perfect.