Chapter 9

2 months later
Today is the day. My mom comes home. November. Everything is going great. Me and  Ethan are absolutely amazing. My dad really likes Ethan. Ethan's parents really like me. Brooklyn and Cameron are good. Everything has been perfect. My fear is my mom won't be the person I think she is gonna be.

I woke up at about 9:00. I got dressed and ready. I walked downstairs and my dad didn't have breakfast ready. I was surprised. "Breakfast?" I look at the island on the table.
"I thought we could take your mother out to eat" I smiled then nodded my head. My phone buzzed it was Ethan.
"It's going to be okay. Remember that!"
I just put it down. I was in the middle of the conversation.
"Hey I have to go to the bathroom then we can head out" I had to go to so I went to my room and I looked in my purse not realizing I hadn't token out the pregnancy tests. I hadn't taken one in a month. That was because Ethan was worried. I toke it out so my purse wouldn't be so heavy. Then I got into the car with my dad.

"Oh shoot! I forgot my purse!" I hated when that happened.
"I'll run in and grab it." My dad hoped out of the car and ran inside. I forgot how nice my dads Porsche was. Soft leather. Warm. Black leather. It was a stunning car. My dad hoped back in handing me my purse. Looking a little less happier. I texted Ethan back.
"Thanks, I miss you! You know that?"
Ethan was really busy getting his basketball skills up. I don't know how they could be any better. But in the past few weeks he's always busy on Saturday mornings. I was used to it by now.

Oh btw my mom got moved back to New Jersey. The really good place was in Missouri. They like pretty much hurried up the process. Sent you back to where your from and made sure you were good for a few weeks.

When we stopped at a red light my dad asked me a very odd question.
"So have you and Ethan done it?" God why does he ask questions like this?
"Um?"
"Don't lie to me! You know you can tell me anything!" He seemed annoyed.
"Uh yeah? Once."
"When?"
"Um back in September." I twiddled my thumbs.
"Why do you have pregnancy tests in your bathroom?" He was upset and I could tell.
"Uh, we wanted to make sure I was safe and stuff like that."
"Oh, good I thought you were pregnant!" He looked like someone had just relived a brick off his shoulders.

When we arrived I saw my mom walk out of the door. She looked so healthy. So clean. Like me. My dad got out and so did I.

"Aria!" She hugged me. I could get used to this. My dad just toke her bags. Then put them in the trunk. My mom sat in the front and I sat in the back.
"So I thought we could go get some IHOP?" My dad reminds me of a little kid.
"Yeah! I could go for some pancakes! The food they had in their wasn't too good" we laughed. I missed this. I missed it all.

Chocolate chip pancakes. You gotta try them sometime. They are bomb. But my mom wanted to apologize for everything.
"Honey?"
"Yeah!" I smiled
"I'm so sorry for everything I put you threw!" She started to cry a little but not a lot. My heart hurt every second she said that.
"Mom, I forgive you" I grabbed her hand.
"Thank you sweetheart"

I had to tell Ethan all about it. I hung out with my parents for a little bit then decided to go to Ethan's. When I pulled up to Ethan's house I saw Taylor's car there. Probably to beg for Grayson back. I walked in not in sight of anyone.
"Ethan!" I walked up stairs. I heard muffled from his bedroom.
"TAYLOR I DONT  WANT YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I opened the door to a half naked Taylor. I was very confused.
"Okay, half the school has already seen you. But I'm wondering what your doing in my boyfriends house?" I crossed my arms and snared at her.
"What are you again? Want my sloppy seconds go ahead!" I was so confused. Ethan wouldn't kiss her.
"There weren't even any firsts Taylor! Now get out! No wonder why Grayson broke up with you!" She went to grab her clothes.
"Oh no you don't! Get out!" I wasn't gonna let her just leave. Oh no ya don't. She's not gonna get to have any clothes. She can get out. Her car keys were still in the car. So she can leave. She left. And I was pissed. After she left the room it was on and I was mad.
"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING LETTING HER IN YOUR HOUSE!" I put my purse down on the ground.
"SHE BROKE INTO MY HOUSE!"
"YEAH RIGHT! AND YOU JUST STOLE HER CLOTHES!"
"IF YOU WOULDNT HAVE TOKEN SO LONG MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE HEARD ME TELL HER TO GET OUT!"
"I DID AND I WALKED INTO HER HALF NAKED ETHAN! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!"
"ARIA ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHY WOULD I SLEEP WITH ANYONE ELSE?"
The room stayed quiet for a second and I realized who I was talking to and what I just said.
"Ethan I'm sorry. I shouldn't have freaked out on you"
"Me too. I don't want you to ever think I'm cheating on you or something like that"
"I should've believed you" Ethan gave me a big hug. The ones that makes you feel warm on the inside. I felt so bad for freaking out on him. He was still hugging me and said "so how's your mom?"
"She seems good. We caught up with most stuff but,"
"Not me?"
"You wanna meet her?"
"Different day, I want her to know then just spring it on her"
"Thanks e"
"Your welcome"

That was our first big fight. I didn't mean to flip. What a bitch thing to do. Ugh. I hate the thought of fighting with Ethan. For a second we caught up. But then we just sat there and he held me.

When I got home I saw my mom and dad talking. Not arguing just talking. All I could think of was ways I could tell my mom that I have a boyfriend. Here goes nothing.

I walked in and set my purse on the stairs and walked in the kitchen. Then sat in a chair facing her.
"So I have to tell you something."
"You can tell me anything."
"I have a boyfriend. He's name is Ethan and I-"
"I'm not mad, when do I get to meet him? Soon I hope?"
"I'll see if I can get him over today. He most likely isn't doing much."
"Alright. Sweetie?" I was going to pick up my phone.
"Yeah?"
"You know you can tell me anything? I'm okay now?" I can't tell her anything because of the past. It's hard to erase that.
"Mom, it's gonna take awhile to get that back with you. I'm sorry it's just hard I can't keep doing that."
"I understand" my dad Just watched the conversation.

I called Ethan over and he was happy to come. I really didn't want to spend most of the night alone in my room. My parents are actually really cool about Ethan sleeping over and stuff so yeah. I always thought that was weird.

I heard my favorite knock on the door; Ethan's. which is a knock,knock,stop,knock. He told me a long story about why he chose that one day it was hilarious. I opened the door to a wonderful boy with some roses. All I could think was damn how did I score that one? He is a good looking pancake.
"You don't deserve anything, I buy you stuff all the time. But your mom does" I laughed and I walked Ethan in to the dinning room where my mom was sitting.
"Hi ma'am I'm Ethan Dolan pleasure to meet you!" Such a gentleman man.
"Oh stop! I know you teenage boys don't act like that! Sit talk with me! I want to get to know you! I'm mean you are dating my daughter so I mine as well know!" We all laughed and my my smiled at him not showing her teeth.
"Well in Ethan as I said before. I have a twin brother and one older sister. I play basketb-"
She stopped him.
"No, no! Tell me you view on life what you think. Even what you think about my daughter!" Well then.
"I think life is the best thing given to you. As long as you don't take you don't take it for granted! And your daughter I couldn't tell you what I did to deserve her. I'm one lucky guy"
"And she is a lucky girl!" My parents both said. I never saw that happen but that made me happy.
"Go upstairs you don't wanna hang with us! We ain't lit" oh god
"Mom, just, just no" I smiled and put my. Head
Down. Me and Ethan went upstairs.

I automatically kissed him. He deserves it. Then it escalated which seemed to happen a lot. Ethan picked me up and pushed me up against the wall. When he put me down he toke off his shirt daddy as hell. Then we all know what happens next. Almost caught but weren't. We were good at that.

After that we just hung out. I was cuddled up next to him and his arms wrapped around me my arms wrapped around his stomach. It was a good moment. I fell in love with that moment. Everything felt perfect. He's such a great person. I never want that to change. Please don't let that change. Ethan is my everything. I can't live without him. The night got darker and darker and I got tired and more tired. 2am goodnight

Authors Note: hey guys! I recently hit over 100 reads on this story! Thank you so much! This means so much! It's Tuesday today so I thought why not post? Alright I'm done!

PEACE✌🏼👋🏻💗