Chapter 33

As spring break passed (the best spring break ever) it was prom season and Brooklyn needed a dress. Including she was pregnant when she originally bought it. I was getting slowly and slowly more and more irritated. Ethan hadn't asked me to prom. I mean come on it's been weeks and he hasn't asked me. Although I spoke pretty soon.

Friday and school was over. It was a warmer day then usual in the April weather. I was walking out and hadn't seen Ethan. When I walked out towards car I noticed a lot of people in line forming a walk way and everyone was smiling and clapping. When I was close I saw Ethan holding roses and rose petals that spelled out PROM? I smiled and ran up to him hugging him and kissed him on the check.
"So prom?" He spoke in a happy voice
"Yes!" I kissed him.
He handed me flowers and everyone was clapping.

Later on my ride home I had heard a text go off and then another.

When I got home I checked my messages and it was the video from today and a picture of me and Ethan kissing from Brooklyn. Decided to call Ethan because I was bored.
"So my boyfriend asked me to prom and I think I'm in love with him" I laughed and he laughed.
"Really? I asked my girlfriend to prom and I think I may be in love with her!" I smiled. We talked and talked then I had to get going because Brooklyn was waiting for me.

Me and Brooklyn went shopping and finally found the perfect dress for the perfect night.

Author note: sorry I haven't talked to you guys in awhile! I can't believe we are almost at 600 reads!! You guys are awesome make sure to leave requests and such and questions!!