Chapter 19

1 month later...
As school began again I still partied. I still had a great time. With everything. Being honest I loved my life. Ethan didn't know. I wasn't heartbroken. Everything was right. Expect my dad. I missed talking to him. I finally decided to call him.

"What?"
"Hey dad! I just wanted to talk to you"
"Why!"
"I mi-"
"YOU THREW AWAY YOUR LIFE!"
"Dad I los-"
"Stop lying and try to kill yourself. Your a disappointment to this family"

I just ended it. I cried at every second. Maybe I should. My mom was gone. Off on another route somewhere in America. I was point less. I was alone. So this is it.

These past few weeks everything's just happening so fast. My mom leaving. My child died and Ethan doesn't know. The partying and waking up as I made a mistake almost every night. This is what I had to do to make sure I still wanted something.

I went into the bathroom and ran the water. Every second I wanted it more and more. When it was finally filled. I grabbed a blade and cut a line right above my veins. Then to the other one. It hurt so horrible but it felt right. Then my eyes drifted away and I didn't see or feel. I was gone.

Ethan's pos.
I went over to Arias to check up on her. When I walked in no one answered. I walked into the her room. Then I heard the sound of a someone sitting in a bath. I knocked on the door.
"Hey baby girl you taking a bath?" But nothing. I walked in.

The bathtub was full of blood. Every moment felt more and more painful. She was lifeless. No color or anything. Her tan skin was pale. Everything was painful. When I called the ambulance they were there so quick. Then everything happened so fast.

I called Brooklyn and arias mom the moment I got to the hospital. Why would she do this? What am I gonna tell them?

"Brooklyn?"
"Ethan? Is everything okay?"
"Come to the hospital Ari-"
"What happened Ethan?" I fell apart.
"I came over and... she was... in the bathtub" then the phone hung up. Now her mom.

"Hey Ethan is everything okay?"
"No Ari-" I started crying again.
"Ethan what happend?"
"I came over to see her... and she was in the bathtub... and blood was everywhere"
"I'll be their as soon as possible!"
"Okay" then the phone hung up.

About 20 minutes passed I saw Brooklyn running in frantically. I got up and she automatically hugged me.
"How is she?"
"She's in surgery, there not sure if she's gonna make it" I started crying again. Right into her shoulder. Brooklyn just patted my back and told me everything was gonna be okay. Something told me it wasn't gonna be okay.

As hours passed the doctor finally walked out.
"Aria is in a comatose state. Unfortunately it's hard to wake up from that. Fortunately the cuts weren't deep enough. So there is more a percentage she lives then dies." He just talked to both of us.
"What do we do?" I asked him.
"For now... wait" I looked down. I couldn't help but think if I had just went their right away then we wouldn't be having this problem.
"But you can go in and visit!" I smiled at him.
"Like now! You can visit!" So we did. I followed him to her room and there she lied. The color almost in her skin again. Just sitting their. I walked in and sat in the chair next to her. Brooklyn was outside she didn't want to feel like she was invading. I sat in the seat and scooted close and held her hand.

"I don't know what made you want to do this. I wish I would've known you were going threw whatever this is. I want you to know... I love you. So please... I know it may feel like everything sucks. But I'm here. People love you. I love you. Everything about you. To when you dance around to every song. When your drunk you sing every song as if your at a concert. When you meet little kids you treat them as your own. Your designs are absolutely beautiful like you, your so amazing. I love when you tell me everything's gonna be just fine when everything feels like the end of the world. So here's the thing I need to tell me again everything is gonna be just fine again. I need you to dance around your bedroom, and sing loud in the car, be nice to little kids, design another dress. Please I need you. Do not give up on me. Every moment I have been without you hurts more and more. So here's what's gonna happen! You have a bigger chance of living then dyeing. So your gonna wake up and let me see those beautiful big brown eyes again. If it's not today then soon. Cause I need you. We have been threw so much. Don't give up now. I promise I will do everything I can to make you happy because I love you."

I sat for a moment and Brooklyn put her hand on my shoulder. Then I got up and she talked to her. I sat outside waiting and waiting. I was crying. That's one thing I never do. But here's the main question. What will I do without her? She's everything to me.

I finally called Grayson to come. He called all of the guys like Cameron, Nathan, really everyone. I couldn't ever forget this moment.  Just sitting in the room. Waiting for her to wake up. Then everyone left to get food and talk to each other. I was sitting next to her and holding her hand.
"I've been thinking. If You don't make it. I have no clue what I will do without you." I put my head down trying not to cry. Then my hand was squeezed. I looked up and there she lied with the color in her skin and the bright brown eyes. She smiled at me.
"You won't have to know." I automatically stood up and hugged then kissed her on the forehead.
"I'm so happy I have you here!" I held her again. I love you is all I could think.

When everyone came and saw her. She smiled so so happy. Happy to be alive. Why did she do this? Then everyone left and it was time to ask her.

"Why did you do this?"

Authors note: hey guys! Sorry for not uploading a lot but I've had a hard time writing this chapter. I'll eventually start uploading on a day but have no clue what day! Please tell me how you felt about this chapter!

Peace✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼