Chapter 18

When we pulled up I already heard the music. I was listening a little and noticed a lot of Derek luh. When we walked in I saw all of my friends. I felt a little under dressed with my grey-white shirt and light wash jeans.
"I forgot to tell you how gorgeous you looked" Ethan whispered in my ear. I turned and smiled at him. When my friends saw me they all hugged me and we decided to take a picture together. It felt so good to be with my friends.

By 9 I was drinking again. Not Brooklyn because ya know? Everyone was dancing and having a fantastic time. Well at least me and Ethan were. Everything felt right. Maybe I was supposed to feel everything I have felt in the past 24 hours. It felt good to let go. Maybe I let go a little bit to much?

Ethan's pos.
This party was absolutely amazing. In these past few weeks Aria didn't want to party. To see her have fun like this again made me happy. Aria by the minute was getting a drunk and drunk by the minute. I noticed Taylor at the party. But I didn't care. This was a night for me and Aria to have fun. Me and Aria were having the best time we've had in a long time. At about 11:30 I noticed she wasn't gonna remember most of this night.

I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. By the time I looked up Taylor was behind me. Can't she just go away? Honestly she is annoying.
"Hey baby"
"Leave me alone!" Then she wrapped her arms around me waist.
"Get off of me" I pushed her off. Then got down to her eye level.
"I don't like you. I'm with Aria so get away from me and her!" Then left leaving her alone.

"Heyyyy" Aria hugged me pretty loosely.
"Hey babygirl" I hugged her back.
"Can we go home?" Her words splurging.
"Yeah" I smiled at her. She didn't respond. She was slowly falling asleep. I stood her up and she responded,
"Yessss" sounding like a snake. We laughed together. She was a funny drunk. 

We were walking to the car and she tripped by missing one of the stairs. She sat on the ground for second and started laughing. Then stopped and looked at me. Put her arms up like a 2 year old to pick her up. I threw her over my shoulder and she started laughing. Like historically. When I set her in the passenger seat she was still laughing. I went to get in the drivers seat. Then Grayson came outside.
"Hey dude haven't seen you this whole party man!" Grayson walked over to my car.
"Yeah I was with Aria! She's pretty drunk so if you hear any laughing at home just ignore it" he laughed.
"Alright I'll see you at home" I just smiled at him and he walked away and I got into the car.

Driving home with Aria when she is drunk and away is pretty funny. I was in the car and playing blackbear. She was singing along with every lyric. Not singing more like singing/yelling the lyrics. I honestly loved everything about her.

I pulled up to my house and Aria was still awake. I walked into the house. Thank god my parents were working late. I walked upstairs with Aria and she was singing her own jingles.
"Toaster pastries! Toaster pastries! I want some toaster pastries!" Honestly it was so funny to see and hear. She was dancing around and it was impossible to help her up the stairs. So one by one I got her upstairs. When I finally got her up stairs she was dancing around still. I went to grab her a set of clothes that she had left here and I washed for this occasion.

She stood up and wrapped her arms around me neck.
"Ya know we haven't-" I smiled at her.
"Not tonight!" She looked upset. Plopped down on my bed with her arms crossed.

I grabbed a glass of water and when I came back up she was already under the covers. I laid down next to her and wrapped my arms around her.
"I had a fun time tonight" she slurred away as she fell asleep.
"Me too"

Authors Note:
Hey guys so we recently hit... 200 reads!! Honestly I'm so happy! I feel like yesterday I thought no one was ever gonna read it and I was forever gonna me a weirdo for even trying! Thank you guys so much! I know to some other it pay be more. But I'm so happy with 200 I don't even mind! Please don't forget to comment questions and vote! Well you don't have to vote that would be nice. Buuuttttt please comment so I know how you guys like it and how you feel! Ok I'm done. Btw sorry for the short chapters it's only gonna be like that when ever they go to party's!

Peace✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼💗💗✌🏼💗✌🏼💗