Chapter 13

Ethan and Grayson's birthday is today and I'm honestly so happy. Their so much older even tho I'm 16 and their 17 it's not much of a difference.

I woke up to a call and it was Ethan when I answered I automatically said:
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
He nearly sounded scared for his life. Then we talked about his party and everything. Which is gonna be lit. His parents will be their and everything! So much fun! During the call I texted Grayson a happy birthday. Had to get another blanket because I was never warm anymore. Then I posted a picture of me and Ethan for his birthday along with the caption of: "happy birthday! To my wonder boyfriend!"
The call was to tell me to wear black and white. Classy. Always a good choice with me. If we're being honest.

I walked downstairs and my mom smiled at me. Along with a plate of toaster strudels.
"So?"
"I'm not gonna ruin his birthday!" This is not the day to tell him this.
"Ok... then his gift?"
"Micheal Kors watch"
"Color?"
"Sliver?"
"Yes I have gold"
"You guys will be twining!"
"Ew mom... don't say that!" We laughed and this was just about one of my favorite conversations of all time. I bit into the toaster strudel and it was burnt.
"Mom" showed her it.
"I'm so sorry" she smiled at me.
"I think you should take cooking classes?"
"Yeah I don't really do anything! Mine as well!"
She smiled at me.

When I was getting ready all I could think of was that first party. For some reason. When all I could think of was Ethan, and how much fun that night was. Just walking around. Talking. Even though my mom was in such a rough stage it didn't matter. It was Ethan I wanted to get to know again. Although Ethan and me where friends during middle school. We were completely different people who still got along. Well obviously. How much we have over came in the first 3 months of our relationship. A abusive mom, Taylor, a half hypothermia, and now a child. That's more then that a lot of couples get. Before I knew it I was ready.

When I pulled up the drive way was Cameron (assuming he's with Brooklyn) and the rest of Ethan and Grayson's friends

When I got out of the car I almost tripped. I'm a little clumsy that's all. Then I walked a little more. The almost tripped again. When I walked in Ethan greeted me and once again almost tripped and Ethan catching me
This time. No one realized just him. We laughed at that.
"Hey! I would love for you to meet someone" I smiled letting him know I would love to. He had his hand on my back leading me to the kitchen. Then when I walked in I saw a girl that looked a lot like Ethan and Grayson.
"Hi! Your Ethan's girlfriend right? I'm Cameron Ethan and Grayson's sister!" I remember Ethan and Grayson mentioning her before.
"Oh my gosh! It's so good to finally meet you!" She went around the corner of the island and hugged me.

After some talking with Cameron, Brooklyn walked over and introduced herself. Everyone got along so great it was a great. Just to have a calm conversation with everyone. Ethan's parents and our friends. Everything just felt right. But of course once I feel this it ends.
Taylor never disappoints.