Chapter 39

I woke up with the best feeling in the world. It's one of my favorite days of the year. I check my phone to a bunch of birthday messages. All replying to thank you. Then a phone call from Ethan.
"Hello beautiful birthday girl" I sat up smiling and fixing my hair.
"Hey Ethan Grant" I could here him laugh a little.
"So what are your plans?" He asked me.
"Well get ready. Go shopping. Get ready. Set up for my party!" I made my bed.
"Well I'm out shopping for your birthday present and i need to know the colors."
"Black and white, it keeps everyone classy"
"Alright ill see you later birthday girl."
"Alright I love you"
"I love you too" Then i heard knocking on the door. My mom and "Jared" were singing happy birthday to me. I smiled and gave them a hug.
"Thank you!" I told both of them.
"Your welcome sweetheart" my mom smiled at me.

The day went by and I got ready in a black dress. My hair casual nothing way to special. I felt so beautiful on my big special day. My day. Then people began to arrive. Some family members and others; Grandparents, "Jared", aunts and uncles, and cousins, oh and my therapist. Then friends; Brooklyn and her parents, the Dolan family besides Ethan, and a few others. Then one of my favorite people arrived. Ethan Grant Dolan. I opened the door because I had seen his range pull up. I opened the door and saw him walking up from the street. I toke off my shoes and ran to him jumping in his arms and he spun me around then kissed me.
"Happy birthday beautiful" he set me down and smiled.
"Thank you handsome"

Everything is going so great. Everything is so perfect. As everything was. Ive never been so happy. My grandparents on my moms side met Ethan which i had been waiting forever. Everyone is getting along everyone is happy. That is what really counts. The moments in life you feel there's no way you could become happier. Then this happened.

We were opening gifts and the last and final was Ethan's. Not many people were paying a bunch of attention. But the people that were really close to me were. Ethan handed me the box and smiled. I opened it to a beautiful ring and Ethan toke it out and put it on my left ring finger.
"I'm not proposing to you but i am promising you forever me and you" I started crying when i noticed he was wearing a ring on his ring finger. I kissed him under the tears and hugged him.
"Thank you so much Ethan" i was still hugging him.
"Your welcome beautiful" i could feel his smile and i realized how much I'm so in love.

I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world. The happiest girl in the world.

A week later...

Alright today is the actual birthday party at my house. The night began and everyone was coming. How happy i was to be back at a party.

Everyone is partying and dancing. Me and Ethan the happiness. The smile on our faces. One of the best feelings. The laughing the drinking. Even better not remembering. Oops?

A/N: oh no this isn't too good.
Anyways Ethan and Aria and my have otp other then me and Ethan lol.