Chapter 23

Saturday night. I needed a night just to party. Let it all go. Jared, the regret, almost try to forget it. Lucky me, Brooklyn's parents were out of town and she was throwing a party.
Me: wanna go to Brooklyn's party tonight?
Ethan: are you gonna be okay?
Me: Ethan I'll be fine!
Ethan: yeah I'll be there at 9.

It was about 1 so I knew my mom would wanna spend time with me before she left Wednesday. If she wasn't hanging out with 'Jared' I could hang out with Ethan today or even Grayson.
Me: you wanna hang out?
Ethan: spend time with your mom!
Me: she's hanging out with Jared!
Ethan: get to know him maybe he's actually a nice guy!
Me: you don't wanna come with me?
Ethan: I would love to but I have basketball!
Me: alright.

Great. I went downstairs and my mom was watching a movie along with 'Jared'
"Hey do you guys wanna go do something today?"
"We can go out for lunch" Jared responded.
"Yeah that's fine!" My mom got up. After they were ready I came back downstairs.
"Ready?" I asked them.
"Yeah!" They answered in unison. We walked outside and I didn't realize for a pilot he didn't drive the nicest car. Well compared to me and my moms car. Sounds kinda like I'm criticizing his car. But he is a pilot!
"I can drive!" I answered. Although that's weird I hate being in other people's car if I don't know them.

"So Aria what do you want to do?" Jared had asked me.
"Well I wanna be a fashion designer!" I responded. He wasn't bad at all, he was actually super nice and I think I could get used to him.

When I got home I just decided to work on some designs. A wedding dress. Just because of the conversation with Ethan from last night.

"Hey Ethan what's are wedding gonna be like?" I turned over to him.
"Well, I didn't think about that what do you want?"
"I want to design my own dress, have lots of
Pretty flowers, maybe in beach, I plan to hopefully have a large rock on my hand" we started laughing.
"I promise you will get that big rock!" He pulled me in close and kissed me.

Although we are only 16,17 it's weird for us to say that. Some people would say that. But I had this feeling that it was gonna happen. The feeling I had when Ethan would tell me my mom would be okay.

The dress was white and was puffy. The top part was strapless and had a small purple tint it had a hard feeling but the bottom was fluffy. I knew it would make me feel like a princess. By the time I finished the outline it was already 8. So I decided just to start getting ready.

"Hey beautiful!" Ethan walked in my room.
"Hey handsome!" Ethan wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.
"Ready?" He smiled in the mirror.
"Yeah! Just gotta grab my shoes!" When we walked downstairs Jared walked over.
"Where you crazy kids going?"
"A party! At Brooklyn's!" I smiled.
"Well you kids be careful! Don't put your drink down!" We laughed and got into the car. Just to hype up the mood we put on some jams.

"So Jared is actually pretty cool!" I held Ethan's hand.
"Really? That's good! I told you maybe he isn't that bad?"
"Not at all!" I smiled at him giving him a relieved look.
"Hey look, just because we are at Brooklyn's please do not get all crazy! Like were you forget the next morning!" We laughed.
"No I'm serious! I'm always carrying you inside!" I started laughing.
"I promise I won't do that!"

By the time we got there everyone was already drunk. I went to find Brooklyn to make sure she wasn't drinking. When I finally found he she had a red cup in her hand.
"What is this?" I toke the cup from her and looked in it.
"Try it! It's not a beer or anything!" She I did to make sure she was safe.
"I have not clue what that is but it tastes like shit!" We started laughing. Then I went back to Ethan.
"One beer!" Ethan handed me the drink. I smiled at him.
"Fine!" We were dancing and I looked down in my cup to notice something fizzing. Then I also realized this kid I had no clue who he was. He was dancing next to me. So I pulled Ethan aside.
"Ethan. That guy over there put something in my drink!" Ethan toke my drink and looked down at it.
"Yeah there is definitely something in it!"
"Ethan what if I already drank some of it! What will happen!" I started to panic.
"Calm down you will be fine I'll go get Grayson and we will talk to him! For now just stay with Brooklyn!" He walked off and I walked toward Brooklyn and told her.

My head started to hurt and I wasn't paying much attention. Then what I thought was Ethan toke me one of the bedrooms then I forgot.

Ethan pos.
I looked and looked for Aria and that kid. But they were no where to be found. Then I went up stairs in one of the 10,000 bedrooms Brooklyn had. I heard screams from one of them and opened the door. Then I saw a red head on top of her.
"HEY! GET OFF OF HER!" I pulled him back and punched him. Grayson beat him up while I picked up Aria and carried him. Meanwhile, Brooklyn sent everyone home, because she wanted to come with me. Aria wasn't undressed or anything but if I walked in any later then it could've gotten so much worse. I drove to the hospital along with Grayson and Brooklyn driving behind me.

I called Arias mom on the way. By the time we got there the doctors said she would wake up for sure. They just didn't know when. We were sitting in the waiting room and Arias mom came in.
"What happened?" She was frantic and in a panic. Once Brooklyn told her she calmed down.
"Ethan how did you let this happen?" She looked at me.
"It's not his fault. I shouldn't have invited so many people. I didn't even know who the kid was." Brooklyn answered. Then Aria's mom hugged me. Then hugged Brooklyn. We looked up and the police walked up to us.
"We need to talk to you guys about Aria." The cop told us. Then we told him.
"I was throwing this party and I invited a lot of people!" Brooklyn told him.
"Later on Aria pulled me aside and told me the red head put something in her drink and it was fizzing. She didn't know if she drank any of it. Which she did. Then I went to go talk to him. During this time I couldn't find him or Aria." I told the cop.
"Then when we were looking for her we heard screams from one of bedrooms and when we walked in he was trying to uh.." Grayson finished.
"Yeah we understand. So both of you boys have bloody hands." We looked down at our hands.
"Your not in trouble I don't blame you. What is your relationship to Aria?" He looked at me.
"Boyfriend" the cop looked at me.
"That's why you punched him?"
"Well I punched him once just really hard."
"And you?" He looked at Grayson.
"His brother and Arias close friend"
"So you beat the kid up while your brother toke her here?" Grayson looked awkward.
"Not the whole time."
"You?" He looked at Brooklyn.
"Bestfriend" she looked down.
"So you must feel bad?" She nodded her head.
"Well don't, you kids did the right thing. Well in this situation. You kids did everything you could do" the cop stood up.
"We will do the best in our power to find the person who did this." Then he left.

As a couple hours passed the doctor finally came out.
"She's awake and will be ready to go home soon" the doctor came and toke us to her room.

"Hey guys!" She smiled at us.
"Hey" everyone answered in unison.
"So the doctors said I get to go home!" She smiled again.
"Sweetheart do you what happened to you?"
"Well yes then no." She looked at me. Then I sat next to her and she put her head on my shoulder. I had to tell and I did. The thing that hurt most was seeing her smile fade. Then it seemed like it all just came to her and she started crying on my shoulder.

When the doctor walked in she was allowed to go home.
"Hey mom can I drive home with Ethan?"
"If Ethan wants to drive you home!" I looked at her and pulled her in.
"Yeah I'll drive you"
"Hey can we come over?" Grayson asked, we as him and Brooklyn. Then her mom nodded.

When we got into the car Aria held my hand the whole way. I felt so bad because she looked so scared.
"Hey Ethan if can, can you spend the night?" She looked at me.
"Yeah! Why do you want me to spend the night?" She looked down.
"I'm scared to be alone" I squeezed her hand.
"Don't be. I'll be right next to you"

By the time Cameron and Brooklyn left it was already 2am. Then we just went to sleep. But I felt horrible Aria just seemed so scared and that is one thing I never wanna see her like that again.

Authors note: hey guys! Have you been enjoying the story? Please tell me! Btw do you like the new cover? Please comment and let me know! P.s thank you guys for the reads! Almost 300! I'm shooketh or as auto correct says shook Ethan! Alright see ya later!

Peace!!!