Chapter 41

Florida

This year the trip was different. I brought along Ethan, Grayson, And Brooklyn and even road trip down to Florida. It was so so much fun. We went to Disney world. I got to spend time with my dad. We went to the beech. There was all sorts of stuff happening and it was so so much fun.

New York

I toured the campus of NYU me and Ethan did. He didn't like it as much as i did but that's okay. We even hung out in the city and spent a lot of time together. Something I couldn't forget. Everything about it was the best in the world. I couldn't be much happier.

Chicago

This wasn't my favorite trip because it was filled with school school school. But we did a lot of shopping and it was a fun time hanging out with my mom.

Fashion

Many clothes were bought but my designs started becoming a reality when i started making them and selling them. It was one of the best feelings in the world. I couldn't even describe it.

Life at home

Although there wasn't a lot of it. My mom even had started a new job which she enjoyed a lot more. When she was married to my dad she was a financial advisor so she made a lot of money. But the rehab and not going to work kinda didn't let her have a good job. But her old job allowed her to have her job back. When i was at home i was partying. Which so much fun. Hanging out with Brooklyn and Cameron with was also a lot of fun. But my by far favorite was being with Ethan. He was by my side and it was the best feeling in the world.

My love for Ethan only grew over the summer. He was the light in my eyes that made my day. I wouldn't and couldn't trade him for the world.

I love you Ethan Grant.

A/N: I was so sad writing this last chapter. Thank you guys so so much for making my first book feel such a big success and have such a big place in my heart. I love supporting Ethan and Grayson they are the people that get me threw everything.

To answer some things you may be thinking, Yes there will be a second book!, I will be making that book have way longer chapters. Ive learned how to do that. By the time you guys read this the first chapter of the next book will be out so make sure you go check it out. It will be called My Everything.

Now some question for you!

Who is your favorite character?

Should grayson be in the next book more?

Is Ethan a good boyfriend?