Chapter 20

"Ethan..." I looked at him. Tears running down his face.
"I didn't feel anything. Love. Happiness. Nothing"
"I know you Aria don't lie." Ethan squeezed my hand.
"Ethan. When my dad came for Christmas and left early. It was because of a fight. Unfortunately he hates me now. I hated myself. Everything about me. The drinking and waking up each morning, I felt like a mistake. Every morning I felt like a mistake in my parents life. So one day I called my dad to apologize. This morning. He told me to kill myself. So I tried, and I'm happy I failed." Ethan's tears were running down his face. I've never seen him cry like this. I felt so horrible for what I did.
"Why didn't you talk to me? ...Or anything Aria? ....Do you not understand how horrible I felt?" Ethan looked at me.
"Im sorry... you had a lot going on... with basketball... everything.." I started to cry.
"Don't cry. I'm here" he hugged me close and didn't move. I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up to a nurse waking me up.
"Hey sweetheart. I was just checking you were getting blood and everything." I smiled at her.
"Where did Ethan go?"
"Tall handsome sitting next to you earlier?"
"Yeah!"
"He went to get some fresh clothes and food"
"Okay.... when will I be able to leave?"
"I'm tomorrow I believe, if everything goes right." I smiled at her and she left. I noticed Ethan had brought my phone and left it for me. I looked through the messages everyone had sent me to make sure I was okay. By the time I was done Ethan came back.

"Hey girly!" He kissed me on the head.
"No food for me?"
"Nope!" Popping the p. "But you do get out tomorrow!"
"Yeah I guess that's chill." I looked down upset.
"Look I'm not bad."
"But i feel bad for what I did. I'm forever gonna have these." I looked down at my scars. I was upset and mad at myself for what I had done.

Next day...

My mom came home a few hours after I did. But my friends got me settled and Ethan stayed behind while they all left.
"How much homework do you think I have?"
"Well... i think they will take it easy on you" he smiled then sat next to me.
"You know we haven't just made out in awhile" Ethan added.
"We haven't have we? Well I think that should end now!" Ethan kissed me, then kissed me again. Of they kissed were the ones that made you shiver inside. Nothing happened just making out. Nothing more. We stopped when we heard the door open and close.
"Sweetheart I'm home!" It was my mom and boy was I happy to see her. She smiled and gave me a hug.
"Honey what happened? Everything was fine!"
"I know! I think I'll just tell you later!" I smiled back at her.
"Hey I'm gonna head out I have basketball tomorrow so I want to be in shape!" He smiled.
"I'll walk you out" he smiled at me.

"Remember your jacket?" I put it behind my back.
"I'm not playing games with you!" He reached over they touched my cut on my right arm.
It just stings. Nothing more.
"I'm god I'm so sorry!" He apologizes
"It's fine! It doesn't hurt." But it did.

I told my mom everything that happened. I know she felt bad how she wasn't their but I was good now and I know in the end everything will be happy again.

I hope.