Four

Carl's P.O.V

When I took a glimpse of the jewel, my heart melts. She is honestly just so perfect. The way her silky (H/C) hair falls in front of her face and the way her face becomes red every time she blushes. But there is one thing that I noticed.. She didn't smile. Under the face of an angel, are scars.. Unmendable scars.. Ones that you cant see.. And ones that as the hardest to heal.

My thinking is interrupted when I hear a voice echoing through the cell block.. It sounds so beautiful.. I peek out of my cell and look left and right. To the right, I hear it, so I decide to follow the voice. I then stop at a cell that has a white sheet over the bars.. I think this is (Y/N)'s cell.. I go through the sightly open cell door and listen to her sing.

"I hate you, I love you,
I hate that I love you.
Do want to but I can't put,
No body else above you.."

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"I hate you I love you,
I hate that I want you.
You want her you need her,
And I'll never be her.

I- AHHHHH!"

I see a silhouette near my cell door and I shriek so loudly, it starts to ring in my ears. I slip and fall off the bed and the comic book I WAS reading falls onto my head.

I then hear footsteps run towards me, until they stop in front of me. Oh my freaking God walker! Just eat me for dinner already! God! I'm not getting any younger.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" A familiar male voice says, obviously worried about me.

Ohh, I know who that is!

"Let me help you up." He says as he grabs my hands, making me blush even more.

Thank fuck the comic book is hiding it. He then helps me up and takes off my comic. Oh no.. He notices the blush on my face and smiles. Ugh.. no use trying to scream at him via my brain and thoughts now..

"Are you okay? Are you sick?" He says, looking at me with a worried expression on his face.

"No! I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" I respond, as the blush on my face deepens in shade.

"Well you're blushing and you're playing with you're hair so.." He says, pointing to my fingers, which are attached to my hair and twiddling it.

Smooth (Y/N), real smooth.

"Well, it was ugh.. knotty!" I lie playfully. I smack my head in embarrassment as he laughs. We look at each other for a bit until we hear a big cell door open.

"We're back!" A female voice yells from downstairs. Carl looks at me and holds his hand out, to which I look at him confused.

"Come on downstairs. You get to meet Carol and Daryl." He says. I nod and I take his hand. He stops and looks at me.

"Oh and don't ask her about if she had any children. She only just lost her daughter.." He explains.

"Oh no. Im so sorry." I reply sympathetically.

"Its okay." He replies, gripping my hand tightly, making me yelp. He gasps and instantly lets go and looks at me with a worried face.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." He says, slowly lifting up my hand and rubbing it gently to sooth it.

I look down at my hand and see a little bruise, which I got from him.

"Don't worry about it. I've had worse." I reply, rubbing my hand. "You have a strong grip though." I laugh.