Thirty Seven

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes and adjust to the darkness of the room, only to notice that I'm not in my bed or next to Carl. Oh yeah, I'm at Hilltop not Alexandria. I stretch and look at the closed curtain to spot sunlight peeking through the window. Must have only slept for about an hour or so.

I sit up on the bed and rub my eyes to get rid of the sleep in them. I get up off the bed, exit the room and begin to head to the staircase. As I am approaching the staircase, I notice a strange room with the door opened slightly. My curiosity was thirsty to find out what was beyond that door when I hear a door open from downstairs. I quickly head to the staircase and walk down the stairs to spot (B/F/N) entering the house.

"Wow! Look who's up finally!" She giggles to me.

"Calm down I was only out for an hour." I reply.

"Um, no you weren't. I only just woke up an hour ago." She laughs.

"Huh? How long was I out for?" I ask.

"4 days maybe. You were absolutely exhausted when I saw you. It looked like you needed that rest." She replies. 4 days!? Oh no I need to get back to the group!

"Where's your dad? I need to talk to him?" I ask.

"He's gone out to handle things with another group. He'll be back soon." She replies avoiding eye contact with me as she walks past me.

"Alright then. Is there any way I can help out?" I ask her.

"Just go outside and see Dwight, he'll have something for you to do."

"Who's Dwight?" I ask her as I follow her outside.

"He's a lieutenant along with a few others in the Saviors. They're the ones who find groups and get half of their food and supplies in exchange for the protection of their group." She explains as we head over to Dwight.

"Then why is your dad out and not Dwight?" I ask her with a concerning look spread across my face. She is silent for a few seconds raising my awareness until she finally speaks up.

"He's not alone. He has a few of the other lieutenants, but he went because it was.. more personal to him than expected." She replies bluntly. We then stop in front of a tall blonde haired male figure with a scruffy beard and a moustache. He has a very visible burn like scar on the left side of his face stretching from his forehead to the bottom of his mouth. Behind him were people packing a cargo truck, probably to go on a trip.

"Where are you off to?" (B/F/N) asks him.

"I'm going out to help your father bring home a few important belongings." He replies bluntly as he crosses his arms over his chest. He looks over to me and looks at me like he's disgusted at the sight of me.

"And who might you be?" He asks me, continuing to look at me in the same way.

"Who's asking." I reply back coldly. (B/F/N) nudges me shoulder and I roll my eyes.

"I'd watch your attitude little lady. Not everyone gets off easily when they give attitude." He scoffs.

"Well then it must just be with you because Negan doesn't have a bad bone in his body. He'd never hurt me." I reply back. He chokes out a laugh.

"I don't recall saying anything comical buddy." I growl. (B/F/N) pulls me away from Dwight.

"I'm sorry she can get a little feisty." She laughs awkwardly. I cross my arms over my chest and I look at the people loading food and weapons into the front of the truck. I then notice something that catches my eye. A crossbow. I walk over to the person wielding the crossbow and I lean against the cargo truck.