Thirty Nine

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

(B/F/N) pulls the blade from her fathers chest and we all stare at her in shock as she balls her eyes out. Dwight charges at (B/F/N) and I did the only thing I could. I tripped him over, grabbed Lucille and hit him with it. Multiple times. All that was left of his head was either spattered on my face, on Lucille or mushed on the ground. I pant and pant as I dropped Lucille and use the pocket knife (B/F/N) gave me to cut the ropes loose of everyone. Once I cut Maggie off she embraces me in a huge hug. I hug her back

"Thank you,  thank you, thank you." She repeats.

"Family comes first." I reply as I smile at her. I stand up and look over at Rick, who is already staring at me in shock. I walk over to him and I take his hat off and look down in awkwardness.

"I uh, think this belongs to you." I say awkwardly as I  hold out his hat in my hand. He takes his hat, drops it to the floor and engulfs me in a tight embrace, shocking me and probably everyone else. I obviously hug him back.

"Out of all these years I've lived this god damn apocalypse, that was the only time that I was scared to die." He whispers to me. We pull away from the hug and I stare into his deep blue eyes.

"And out of all the times someone has almost died, or I've almost died, you're the one that's been there to save us." He continues.

"I haven't always saved everyone. I still couldn't save a lot of people." I reply sadly.

"And that's okay. You don't always have to save people. You're so young and you're already so intelligent and brave. What would this group do without you (Y/N)." He says as a tear rolls down his cheek. I tear up and look over at (B/F/N) to see her still crying and sitting on the ground next to Negan. So I look at Rick and grip his shoulder.

"We'll talk about this later." I say. I walk over to her and sit down to see Negan was still alive. She strokes her dying fathers face and holds his hand. He smiles.

"Well done trooper. Finally taking on the big man all by yourself." He grumbles as blood drips out of his mouth.

"I'm so sorry." She cries.

"Don't be. I'll finally be with Lucille again." He says as a tear rolls down his cheek. (AN- So I am editing rn and I saw this and literally just cried wtf.) He looks over to me and he touches your face with his hand. So many memories come back to mind and I tear up.

"I love you so much Negan but you needed that." I say. He laughs and strokes my face.

"Yeah, I know. Take care of Hilltop for me." He says.

(B/F/N) and I both nod our heads. His hand drops from my face and his eyes slowly close shut and I grab out the pocket knife. I hold it over to (B/F/N) and we both hold the knife as we plunge it into his head. We take it out and hug each other as (B/F/N) cries into my shoulder.

After a while she pulls away from me and I wipe the tears off her face. I stand up and hold my hand out for her to take, which she gladly obliged and I lift her up. We walk over to the group who are all helping each other out. Glenn, Michonne, Dad and Rosita were all beat up, bloodied and bruised from Dwight. I kneel down to Glenn and grip his face to look what happened to him.

I grab out my water bottle and I rip a piece of my shirt off to dampen the ripped cloth and wipe his face. He gazes at me long enough to gain my attention and I smile at him, to which he smiles back.

"That should do it. We'll go home and get you all fixed up." I say smiling.

Glenn and I hug and I then walk off towards Carl. He was watching Rick clean Michonne up. He looks up at me and smiles, to which I return the gesture. He comes up to me and embraces me in a long bear hug. We pull away and he closes the distance between us and places his soft lips onto mine. I pull my head back and I look into his eyes.