Chapter 18

"Hey I work for Satan's lair" I defend even though I hate Modest too. Everybody does.

"You sure are a bad girl" He winked making me blush even more.

"Oh my gosh Harry! Would you stop" I slapped his arm as we climbed in his car.

"Never"

"Are you alright? You seem extra hyped up. Did you have some liquor before I woke up?" We both laughed at each other. It was nice. Laughing and laughing with Harry.

"No unless the lady at the store put something in the pancake mix"

"You're crazy and if we don't leave now we'll be late"

"I hate management"

"Me too"

"You are management"

"A lot of people hate their bosses and so do I" We rambled on about a bunch of other nonsense until we reached the office. I knew this was going to end bad.

"Okay let's get this over with" I breathed before entering the lobby. I tapped my foot nervously as we stood in the elevator.

"Would you relax it's going to be fine" Harry trapped me in the corner pulling me into his chest. I sighed and he grinned at my anxious state before pressing his lips on my jawline.

"Harry we're about to get out someone will see us"

"We're fine. See the doors haven't opened yet" Every second I was afraid the doors would open but they didn't.

"Yeah Harry they aren't opening. I think we're stuck" I pulled out of Harry's arms and banged on the doors trying to make them open.

"Well looks like we are" Of course he thinks this is great.

"Harry I'm serious"

"I know but at least we don't have to deal with getting yelled at"

"This is really clichè"

"Even the part where they have sex in the elevator?"

"Yes but I'm not having sex with you in an elevator"

"Yeah there probably is a security camera anyway"

"I didn't even think of that" I laughed. This was crazy. We were talking about having sex in an elevator. "I'm going to call Amanda and tell her we're stuck" I pulled out my phone and dialed her number.

"Are you almost here?" She asked urgently

"Yeah we're here but we're stuck in the elevator"

"You have got to be kidding me"

"It's not my fault"

"I know I'll try to get someone to fix the elevator"

"Okay" I hung up and Harry sat down on the ground. I frowned at the dirty carpet and how he would sit on it but then again I don't think he cares.

"Come here" I sat in Harry's lap burying my head in the crook of his neck.

"What do you think is going to happen?" I asked quietly

"They will probably ask why Sophia and I..you know then we'll have to explain it was just a stupid mistake then she'll ask you and Liam about that then we'll all leave"

"I hope it's that easy" I sighed. A few minutes later the doors opened and Harry and I jumped off the floor.

"Finally" I muttered as Harry and I entered the office.