Chapter 39

EMILY'S POV

"Concert starts in an hour so we need to head back to the arena" Paul informed us. We accidentally spent three more hours in the spa and now it was 6 so fans would definitely be waiting outside the doors.

"Hold on let me finish drying my toes" Gemma said sticking her feet under the machine to dry her toes. The rest of us waited a few minutes while Gemma was finishing up then eventually we started walking back to the bus. Eleanor also insisted on buying like ten pairs of shoes.

We arrived at the arena about thirty minutes later giving all of us enough time to put our clothes in suitcases.

"You guys were gone a really long time" Harry said hopping off of the stage to meet me. I pecked him on the lips before responding.

"Well we shopped, had lunch, then went to the spa"

"Are you sure you'll be able to fit all those clothes in your suitcases?" He rested his hands on my hips while looking down at me.

"I'll figure it out. So how has soundcheck been?"

"Annoying. It has been six hours of moving equipment around then singing and fixing microphones"

"Then you guys will be ready for your first concert"

"Emily can you tell these people to give us a break" Louis asked tiredly while getting off the stage to see Eleanor.

"Yeah you guys can have a break" All the boys found a good spot on stage and just laid down. Eh boys will be boys. I found a good spot to sit up against a wall on stage and pulled out my phone to go on tumblr. What none of the boys know is that I have a secret fangirl account. It's really funny pretending to be a fan. I took a picture of all of them sleeping on stage and posted it with the caption:

'OMG I FOUND THIS PICTURE OF THE BOYS GETTING READY FOR THE CONCERT'

I'm hilarious. Just kidding. Eventually time passed and it was five minutes until the show started. The boys were changing backstage and I happened to catch Harry shirtless with...more tattoos? Woah hold up when did this happen?

"Harry when did you get more tattoos?"

"A few days ago in LA before the tour started"

"When were you in LA?" How do I not know any of this?

"After I left New York"

"Well stop getting tattoos"

"Why? Are they a problem?" He teasingly said pulling my waist close to his with a giant smirk on his face.

"No but eventually you'll turn into After Harry" Wait. Shit I wasn't supposed to say that. He's going to think I'm some obsessed fangirl who reads fanfiction about him.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"No tell me what After Harry is. After what?" I could feel my cheeks heat up under his interrogating gaze.

"It's nothing I swear"

"Emily"

"Harold"

"Tell me" His hot breath fanned over my neck as I felt his lips press against my skin.

"Nope" He continued sucking at my neck but it would not make me tell him about After. Yeah on my free time I read teen fiction because it's interesting seeing how some people can write about One Direction in a totally twisted way yet still have a fantastic book. Harry in After is nothing like the real Harry but it keeps me occupied on plane rides.

"Em-"

"You guys are going on stage in 5,4,3-"

"Harry your up now put your shirt back on!" The music started playing and the fans started screaming even louder as the boys ran up on stage.

"Wow you and Harry were getting a little hot over there huh?" Rayne teased.

"No he was trying to get me to tell him about that story After by seducing me"

"Is that the fan writing stuff?" Gemma asked.

"It's fanfiction but After is categorized as teen fiction even though it's about Harry"

"Wait you read made up stories about the love life with the boys even though your actually dating one of them?" Eleanor laughed. "Emily that's why I love you"

"Hey some are actually really good and they pass the time" I defended.

"Do you guys want to go out in the front of the stage and watch from there?" Rayne asked and we all nodded following her out of backstage.

*****

The concert was amazing. The boys were great and the fans made it all worth it. Now we were getting back on the bus to drive to the next destination.

Once we were on the bus I immediately took my makeup off, got in my pajamas, and crashed in the nearest bed.

•••••••••••••••

Sorry it's short but I'll try to update tonight!

Keep reading commenting and voting!!!

-katherine:)