Chapter 10

I turned my laptop off letting it charge then after Rayne finished saying goodbye to everyone.

"Sorry about Austin he can be a little..controlling"

"Yeah a little"

"What did he whisper to you?"

"He asked me out on a date and I said no then he said he's coming over at 7 to pick me up"

"Don't worry about him I'm sure he won't come"

"Okay"

"How are things with you and Harry?"

"I don't know"

"Are you hungry? You haven't eaten anything literally"

"Honestly I'm not"

"Okay well try to eat with me at least tonight?" I nodded making her feel better "So how long was Meredith here?"

"How do you stand that girl? She's so rude and annoying"

"I don't but she comes from a wealthy family and she said if I agreed to help her she'd pay me or take me to a really fancy restaurant or something. Did she say anything in particular?"

"Well I think her exact words were 'I know your parents are dead but do you like have an apartment or something?'" Rayne face palmed slightly laughing

"Yeah that's Meredith for you"

"Her squeaky little high pitched voice makes me wanna stab myself in the eye"

"I know Emily me too. You get used to it though"

"How many classes do you two have together?"

"3"

"That's not too bad I guess"

"Yeah well I'm meeting Niall at the cinema are you okay by yourself?"

"Yes Rayne I'm fine go have fun"

"Okay I'm just gonna shower then go"

"Alrighty I'm going to take a nap" I crawled into Allison's bed and tried my best to fall asleep.

***

I woke up but I was too lazy to open my eyes. The room was silent so I'm guessing Rayne left. I felt like someone was watching me but that would require effort to open my eyes. What if it's like a demon or something though..

I slowly opened my eyes and the lamp on the nightstand dimly lit up the room but just enough to see Austin propped up on his elbow on Rayne's bed..watching me sleep.

"What are you doing here?"

"I told you I was coming to get you at 7 and it's already 7:30" I got out of Allison's bed and turned my phone on then plugged it into the charger since it was almost dead. Surprisingly I had no missed calls or texts.

"I told you I have a boyfriend and I'm not going on a date with you"

"Hm somehow I find that hard to believe"

"Well sorry but it's true and you're a senior so can't you get like any girl you want"

"Yeah that's what I thought but obviously I can't get you" He said as I walked into the bathroom. My eyeliner smeared a bit so I just wiped off the smeared part leaving the rest.

"How did you even get in here?"

"Rayne left the door unlocked"

"Of course" Austin stood up off the bed coming closer to me. I stepped back hitting the wall and became afraid of what he was capable of.

"You know you might stop resisting me if you realize how much better I am then your boyfriend" His hand grazed up my arm

"Not a chance"

"Is that a challenge?" He smirked

"No it's not" I firmly stated

"Hm we'll see"

"Look I'm not going to date you so you can leave and stop wasting your time" He didn't say anything but the devious grin on his face said enough. His fingers tugged at the hem of Harry's shirt allowing him to slip his hand up my shirt.

"You know you'd look much better without your shirt" He tried lifting it up but I pulled it down making him laugh. His lips met my collarbone and he started to suck my skin.

"Stop!" I tried pushing him off but he wouldn't listen or move. He decreased the space between us pushing me against the wall. One hand held my wrist and the other tugged at my pants making me gasp.

"Get off!" I tried pushing him off me with my one free hand but he didn't budge

"She said to get the fuck off!" Harry's voice boomed through the dorm. Austin immediately pulled away facing Harry and before I could process anything Harry's fist slammed into Austin's jaw. "Next time you lay a finger on my girlfriend I'll kill you"

"Screw both of you" Austin said before exiting the room and slamming the door behind him.

"Are you okay did he hurt you?" Harry rushed over to me and I couldn't speak. I was so shocked and terrified. I shook my head before burying my head into Harry's chest. It felt so nice to have him hugging me again.

"Thank you" I managed to choke out before letting a few tears escape

"Who was that? Why was he in here?"

"Well Rayne had a study group and Austin asked me on a date but when I said no he insisted then came over and Rayne left the door unlocked so he was here and wouldn't leave then that happened and you came"

"Besides that are you okay otherwise? You look like you haven't eaten in days"

"I haven't"

"Emily can we please get past this and maybe start over? I won't hurt you again I promise. I love you" I bit my lip deciding whether I should give this more time or get back together with him. I mean I guess we have had a break and nothing has changed. I haven't felt any better. I'm sure he hasn't either. I miss him terribly and I miss hugging and kissing him whenever I felt like it but I don't know yet. It feels too soon. "Emily?"

"I just don't know Harry..a lot has happened and I haven't been able to move past from it"

"I gave you a week I don't know how much more time you need"

"I know and I'm sorry but this isn't easy for me either"

"I know. Please Emily just tell me you might give us another shot whether it's a week from now or a year from now?"

"I-I don't know if I can do that Harry"