Chapter 29

I intently stared at the screen that displayed The Notebook. Yes I forced Harry to watch it with me but deep down inside I think he wanted to watch more than I did. His head was comfortably placed on my lap as I sat up against the wall. My fingers twirled and softly tugged through his hair. It was oddly very calming.

I looked down at him and he was fast asleep. I reached over to the remote and turned the tv down. My fingers lightly traced his sharp jawline then moved his hair out of the way of his eyes.

The movie ended and I checked my phone seeing that it was already midnight. I shrugged thinking about how I'm going to turn the lights off and get into a comfortable sleeping position without waking Harry.

"Harry" I whispered. He stirred but he was trying very hard to stay asleep.

"Baby I just need to get up for a second" He groaned but placed his head on the pillow allowing me to turn the lights off and lock the door. The room was pitch black so I had to quietly find my way back to the bed.

I snuggled up to Harry and placed a kiss on his lips before whispering goodnight and falling asleep.

*****

"You've got to be kidding me! You have got to be kidding me!" A voice yelled throughout the room. Ash. Really she can't just get drunk and stay there.

"What did I do now?" I sarcastically asked trying not to wake Harry.

"I leave for one night then I find you sleeping in the same bed as Harry Styles! What would your boyfriend say?" I smirked at her and saw that Harry was awake and confused.

"What's going on who is that?" He asked.

"I'm her roommate. What are you doing sleeping with her? Don't you know she has a boyfriend?" Ash asked standing in front of us.

"I-" He started but Ash cut him off.

"No okay Emily I told Jacob you didn't sleep with Alex because I knew you had a boyfriend and you wouldn't do that but this proves me wrong"

"Ash" I interrupted.

"What?"

"Harry is my boyfriend"

"No. What? You didn't say he was!"

"Yes I did. I told you that the first day we met weren't you listening?"

"Obviously not" She rolled her eyes.

"Okay well I'm not cheating on anyone so you can go wake someone else up now" I said cuddling back up to Harry watching as she left the dorm.

"I told you she was crazy" I laughed.

"You know as crazy as she is I think she cares about you" He stated.

"No Ash? Definitely not"

"Then why is this apparently the second time she's gotten mad at you for thinking you cheated on your boyfriend. She must care about your relationship enough to get mad at you" I smiled at this amazing person who flew a very long time just to see me and now he's here in my bed with his arms wrapped around me. I couldn't ask for anything else.

"Okay I guess"

"So what was the other thing she was talking about?"

"Well before I was about to leave the party this guy came up to me and I asked him where the nearest taxi's were and then some guy made up a rumor that we were having sex in the bushes but I told Ash to tell him to tell everyone else that wasn't true" Harry stiffened next to me and the scowl on his face was scaring me.

"What's his name?"

"Jacob"

"I swear if these people keep messing with you I'm taking you back to England"

"Harry I'm fine it was just a stupid rumor don't overthink it"

"Fine but I'm going to beat-" I placed my index finger over his lips to keep him from finishing that statement.

"I want to show you around New York" I smiled and his whole mood changed into a happy Harry.

"Okay can I use your shower?" I laughed at the question since he's never been to college and hasn't realized that we don't have our own showers.

"What?" He sheepishly smiled not having a clue what I was laughing at. It was adorable.

"Harry at college there's one big shower room we don't have our own"

"So am I going to sneak into the girls shower?"

"Yep and it's early anyway I don't think that many people are going to want to take a shower at 9:00"

"Will you be taking a shower too?" He smirked.

"Yeah but I need to shave so I'll need my own stall" I grinned back watching his expression of desperation grow.

"I'll get out then let you shave"

"Someone is needy this morning"

"I haven't seen you in two weeks much less naked"

"I can't believe you just said that" I laughed covering my blushing face.

"Alright well let's get this show on the road" He said getting out of the bed. I groaned before following his actions and grabbing my shower basket.

"How many different soaps do you need?" Harry asked gaping at the amount of things in the basket.

"A lot. I have different shampoos ad conditioners for different times"

"Girls are so weird" He said as we entered the bathroom.

"Alright now be quiet so people don't know you're in here" We tiptoed over to a stall and I pushed him in it so if anyone where to walk past us they would only see me. Harry took his sweatpants off leaving him in his black boxers which I've missed so much. I intently watched as he teasingly pulled his t shirt off revealing his tattoos and toned abs. Next were his boxers. Now he was fully naked and I couldn't stop staring.

"Looks like I'm not the only needy one here" He winked. "You're turn" I smiled and rolled my eyes before taking my big t shirt off exposing my breasts and my thin black underwear. His eyes focused on my body and were filled with lust. Harry's hands firmly grasped my hips and pulled me in the stall with him. I was pushed up against the cold shower wall and he kissed my neck slow at first but it became faster.

"Harry" I moaned.

"Shh they'll hear us" My eyes met his and he was smirking down at me. His fingers tugged at my underwear slowly slipping them off. The urge for him to touch me grew more and more. He tossed the panties out of the stall and turned the shower on. I was out of it's way so I only felt the mist of cold water.

"Touch me Harry" I whispered. He gladly accepted hoisting my legs around his waist. He softly kissed my lips before I felt his finger slowly ease into me. I gasped through the kiss but enjoyed the feeling.

••••••••••••••••

Hoped you liked that chapter! I'll hopefully update once more this week.

Keep reading commenting and voting!!!

-katherine:~)