Chapter 30

"We should go see a movie" I suggested. Right now I was looking through my suitcases looking for an outfit.

"What movie?"

"Divergent is out! Yes we're seeing that"

"After we can get lunch and go to the Statue of Liberty" Fun day up ahead.

"I'm so glad you're here I don't think I could have survived without you another week"

"I know" He changed into a clean black hoodie with his black skinny jeans. The holes around his knees got even bigger.

"Harry you need some new jeans"

"But I love these jeans"

"They are ripping and when's the last time you washed them?" His jeans looked like they haven't been washed in weeks.

"I think like two weeks ago"

"Harry!" He chuckled at me and I scolded him. He seemed very happy with his filthy ripped black jeans. Even the dark color was fading. My phone started buzzing and it was Amanda from management.

"Hello?"

"Emily are the boys preparing for the tour?"

"Yes they've been rehearsing"

"Good. Don't forget the tour starts in April!" April? No it doesn't it starts in August.

"What?"

"Yes we informed you a while back"

"No you said it started in August that's why I'm in college"

"Oh right well it starts in April 25 which is their first concert. Make sure the dates are set!"

"But I've only been at college for two weeks!"

"Yes and you'll stay for two more weeks then pack up and leave for tour. And you'll be with 5sos again! Your prom is next Saturday which you and Harry will be attending! Your high school graduation is on May 5th which you will be attending obviously. I've already talked to your professors so you'll be attending college again in November. Have a nice day" And with that she hung up. I think I was going to faint. Okay that's a little over dramatic I need to write all of this down to take in all this new information.

"What's up?" I held my hand up to Harry so he'll give me a minute.

I grabbed a notepad from my desk and started jotting things down. Today is Sunday March, 23.

•March 29th- prom.

•April 25th- tour starts through October.

•May 5th- graduation.

Okay it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I took a deep breath to calm down and think this over.

"Mind filling me in now?" Harry smirked staring at my stressed state.

"The Where We Are starts April 25"

"What but you said it didn't start till August!"

"I know that's what Amanda told me then apparently they forgot to tell me that it starts in April!"

"Anything else?"

"We're going to prom!"

"Prom? Like your prom? When is it?"

"Next Saturday so I need to find a dress"

"Sounds like fun" He smiled.

"And graduation is May 5th"

"Lovely. Don't stress out Em let's go have a nice relaxing day"

"You're right" He pulled me into a hug then softly started kissing me. Our lips moved in slow perfect sync for a few minutes.

"I still need to get dressed" I pulled away and went back to my suitcase. I decided on black high waisted jeans and a white long sleeve shirt with small red strips across it.

I went into the small bathroom and started drying my hair. When I was half way done Harry joined me and took the dryer from my hand.

"Harry! I was using that"

"Sorry babe my hair is starting to get frizzy"

"You sound like a girl"

"It's true. When it dries naturally it looks like I have an afro" I giggled at the thought of Harry with an afro. I started on my makeup with foundation then blush. I lightly colored in my waterline with the black pencil eyeliner and coated my eye lashes with mascara. I ended it with a light pink chap stick.

By the time I was finished my makeup Harry was done drying his hair and now he was doing the jell up style. I have to admit though I love when his hair is just down. He looks like he did before he left the X factor.

I dried the other half of my hair then flat ironed the waves out. I slipped white flats on and shoved my phone and some American money in my pocket. Harry was still fixing his hair. And I thought I was the girl.

"Harry hurry up the movie starts in thirty minutes!"

"Almost done" I rolled my eyes and peered out the window looking at all the taxis below us. I've grown to love New York. Five minutes passed and Harry was still doing his hair. I walked in the bathroom and he was ever so carefully combing his hair.

"We're going to the movies not a concert"

"Alright alright I'm done" He smirked and we left the dorm hand in hand. Fans were already gathering out side the dorms. Great.

"We need to find an exit that will still lead us to a taxi" I stated and made sure Harry stayed hidden from the fans.

"That's the only exit" I double checked and he was right.

"Let's get it over with" I sighed before we ran out of there. Paparazzi seemed to find us too because by tomorrow morning we'd be on the cover of magazines. 'Harry sneaking out with his college girlfriend' I can see it now.

I hailed a taxi through the sea of screaming girls and people with HD cameras and we fell into it and slammed the door shut.

"Where to?"

"The movies" He nodded and drove away.

"You could just say cinemas" Harry stated.

"Harry this isn't London. In America they call it the movies"

"Right"

I ran my hand through my hair fixing the knotted parts from the fans and so did Harry.

"We might need disguises next time" I laughed.

"That was crazy. And nobody really knows that I'm here so I don't exactly have body guards"

"That's smart" I said sarcastically. "Do the boys know?" He nodded yes and eventually the driver pulled up to a theater. I don't think the paparazzi's followed us so we're okay. I paid the driver and we carefully checked outside for fans then ran inside and got two tickets to Divergent.

"I heard this movie is good" Harry said.

"And Theo James is really hot" He raised an eyebrow at me and I chuckled. "Oops did I say that out loud. I meant to say Harry Styles obviously"

"Mhm" We walked in the dark theater and went to the farthest seats up and took our seats before the movie started.

•••••••••••

So sorry it took me forever to update don't worry I AM NOT leaving the story I've just had a lot going on.

I'm starting a new book called Forgotten you should go check it out!!

Keep reading commenting and voting!!!

-katherine🐰