Chapter 49

The usual concerts and everything came and went and now I was just relaxing on the bus. I don't know which location we were in now but today was May 27 I think. Ireland was amazing and now I'm pretty sure we were in Peru. Everyone else went out to grab lunch but I stayed behind since I had a headache. I've been watching reruns of Say Yes to the Dress for the last four hours. Management has probably been emailing or texting me so I should check on that.

I pulled out my laptop scrolling through all the junk mail stopping at ones with MODEST as the headline. Most were just orders and commands for the next few months and some were the occasional 'Why is Eleanor flipping fans off?! If she keeps doing this we're kicking her off tour!' And that ended in me laughing.

I put my laptop away and went on tumblr to find pictures of the guys eating and walking and the usual stalker pics from their afternoon. My eyes scanned the post that read 'ZAYN AND LOUIS CAUGHT SMOKING WEED ON VIDEO'. Please be fake. Please be fake.

I clicked on the link that brought me to a five minute video. As it was playing I recognized Louis's voice and obviously Zayn because he was the only one on camera really. Smoke puffed out in the camera's view as the passed each other the joint.

I can't believe this. I can't believe they would post something like this that could bring everyone down. This could damage their reputation as idols for millions of girls that look up to them. As I continued scrolling I noticed #CutForZouis was trending. Oh shit. They really did it now. I'm going to kill them. I really will.

This could also prevent them from being allowed to go into the US. Within a five minute video they let down their fans, could harm themselves and others, and will ruin their reputation. Well isn't this just perfect.

I continued seeing things about the video that just made me sick. I thought much more highly of Louis. Wait that came out wrong. Well I thought he had more common sense then to leak a video of him and Zayn getting high in a car driving next to the police. Idiots.

I heard voices followed by screams of the fans so I guess the boys were close. I was in a sweatshirt and sweat pant so I didn't look too sophisticated. I quickly took off the sweatshirt leaving me in a loose tank top and changed from sweat pants to leggings. The boys were going to have a hard time getting inside with all those fans so I still had a few minutes to spare.

I put my hair into a high ponytail and planned out what I was going to say. I heard the door open and I folded my arms across my chest and leaned on one foot getting ready to set my glare. First Rayne and Eleanor walked in looking confused.

"Oh no I know that glare. Someone's about to get killed" Rayne whispered. Next was Niall and Liam. Then Harry and Gemma and lastly Louis and Zayn.

They were laughing about something until they realized I was giving them death glares. Nobody really spoke but I searched each of their faces and saw that they were high and now it was wearing off but I could still see it in their eyes.

"Can you please say something? You're scaring me" Louis admitted.

"Oh sure just tell me one thing. Why did you think it was such a good idea to post a video of you and Zayn smoking weed? Was it because you were so damn high or because you were acting like an idiot?" Everyone besides them gasped with surprise and the look of shock on their faces was priceless.

"You posted a video of you two getting high?!" Eleanor yelled at him.

"H-How did you even find out?" Zayn asked afraid of the answer.

"BECAUSE IT'S ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK! FIRST I SEE THE HEADLINES 'ZAYN AND LOUIS CAUGHT ON VIDEO SMOKING WEED AND PASSING A JOINT' WITH A VIDEO ATTACHED. THIS ISN'T FUNNY GUYS! DO YOU KNOW HOW SERIOUS THIS IS? FANS ARE CUTTING BECAUSE THEIR IDOLS ARE DOING DRUGS AND OPENLY VIDEOING IT. #CUTFORZOUIS AND SOMETHING ABOUT PASSING THE BLUNT IS TRENDING. GIRLS EVERYWHERE ARE NOW SAYING THEY WANT TO TRY DRUGS BECAUSE ONE DIRECTION DID IT AND THEY HAD AN AWESOME TIME BEING HIGH! NOT ONLY IS IT AFFECTING THE FANS BUT THIS COULD RUIN THE CHANCES OF YOU BEING ALLOWED TO PERFORM IN THE U.S. AND IT COULD HURT MY JOB ALONG WITH YOUR OTHER BANDMATES!" I screamed at them. Everyone was speechless.

"Em we're really sorry" Louis apologized.

"I know but you're going to clean up this mess. Both of you are going to talk to management and apologize saying it was a stupid thing to do because I will not do it for you"

"We will don't worry" Zayn spoke. The room was so tense you could cut the air with a knife. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself and the headache that was re-approaching. I walked into the kitchen to get more advil and Harry followed me.

"Are you okay?" He asked hugging me from behind.

"I'm just pissed off that's all" I said sarcastically.

"I know but it will be okay"

"Thank you" I buried my head in his chest. "I just want to sleep"

"Then go take a nap"

"Will you cuddle with me?" I asked.

"I will always cuddle with you" We walked out of the kitchen and snuggled up on one of the beds and I felt him playing with my hair and soon I fell asleep.