Chapter 48

Lou held up two gorgeous dresses that were just amazing. They were both floor length dresses and one was pink and the other was white. I'm guessing it was going along with the fashion show theme.

"Emily you get the pink one and Rayne you get the white one" Lou handed me the pink one and I admired every detail of it.

"They're so pretty" I gasped.

"Agreed" The pink one was strapless and at the waist was a silver beaded ribbon that tied around the back. It was simple yet very vibrant in color and style. Rayne's had straps though and a sweetheart neckline while mine was just straight.

"But first let's do hair and makeup" Lou started on my sister first because she had longer hair so I laid on the couch watching Say Yes to the Dress on TLC. Best show ever.

About an episode and a half later Rayne's hair was dried and flat ironed till it was pin straight. Her makeup was done to perfection with the whole smokey eye going on. I watched as she put her dress on completing the look. I sat in the same chair she was in ready for Lou to start on me.

"I want you and Rayne's hair to look different so I'm going to give you small yet noticeable waves" Lou told me.

"Sounds good" I daydreamed as she was drying my hair and eventually she was done. Lou plugged in the curling iron in and waited a few seconds for it to heat up. Next thing I knew hot pieces of hair fell against my shoulders.

Eventually my hair was done and I checked the time. 12:30. We need to leave soon so hopefully Lou will be done.

"Okay hair is finished now for makeup. This shouldn't take long then you'll be on your way"

"That's fine so do you also have shoes for us?"

"Yeah you get silver heels and Rayne of course gets the white ones"

"I'm so excited this is going to be so fun"

"They always are I've been to a few myself" She smiled painting the foundation on my face. Then powder, blush, eyes, eyebrows, and lips and about fifteen minutes later my dress and shoes were on and we were ready to go. Lou handed us purses that matched and Harry and Niall walked through the door.

"Hey guys we were just about to leave" I said smiling at them. I walked over to Harry with my heels clicking against the wood floor and pressed and kiss on his lips.

"You should be walking the runway Em" He told me.

"Yeah no I'd have to be anorexic for them to even look at me"

"Both of you look beautiful have fun!" Lou gave us both hugs and we thanked her as she left with all of her equipment.

"Okay well we should get going I'll see you later. Thank you again" I told Harry.

"Anything for you" He smiled. I said hello and goodbye to Niall then Rayne and I rushed out of the door into her car. The fans had finally cleared up so now we could easily run out of the door except for the paparazzi. We did our best to ignore them and she sped off away from the house.

**

The music played loudly throughout and one by one models walked the runway.

"I want to buy that dress" Rayne said pointing to the short blue dress where the straps crisscrosses the chest leaving the whole back open.

"You should it would look adorable on you!" After the group of dresses shown next were lingerie and bathing suits.

"Oh my gosh I need that bra" I said to Rayne as Candice I think walked to the end of the runway with a pink pushup bra on and matching underwear.