Chapter 32

"What about this one?" I spun around in the purple floor length dress. Harry and I were dress shopping for prom and so far every dress was 'cute' 'nice' or 'pretty'.

"It's nice" I folded my arms and glared at him.

"Harry cmon that's what you've said for every other dress"

"Because they're all the same just different colors" He groaned out of boredom.

"I just have three dresses left then we can leave" He nodded and I went back in a tried a black knee length dress with two inch straps. It wasn't my favorite. I didn't bother showing Harry because if I didn't like it he definitely wouldn't. Next was a lime green color. I don't even know why I picked this one out it was hideous. Okay then just one more left. The last one was a mint green strapless cocktail dress. It was very fitting and simple. I liked it.

I walked out and Harry's eyes widened. Good reaction.

"I think I'm going to get this one"

"That one is my favorite" He stated.

"Thank you!" I continued admiring it. I have a white ribbon back at the dorm that I can tie around my waist to give it a little extra.

"Can we go back now I'm tired" He complained.

"I still need to get shoes" He tiredly huffed and I changed back into my leggings and long sleeve t shirt. Putting my converse back on was tough because they were so tightly tied. When I was done I met Harry at the check out line with the dress in hand.

I paid for it then Harry followed me into the show store. I gasped at all the shoes. I want them all. This is why I need a job because I'd probably run Harry into bankruptcy. Why did I wear converse? Why not flip flops to wear I could just slip them off and try shoes on easily.

"So many shoes" I whispered and Harry laughed at my mesmerized state.

"Let's start over here" I pointed to the far left of the store and tried every pair of shoes that I liked on. My feet were really dirty now. After hours of trying shoes on I ended up buying like over ten pairs. A got some new tennis shoes, boots, converse and the rest were heels. I found a pair of mint pumps to match my dress and a bunch of other colors.

Harry and I were both carrying bags with our arms now. Shopping is so tiring.

"How many shoes do you need?" He panted as we walked to the edge of the street trying to hail a taxi.

"A lot" Eventually we did and struggled trying to get all the bags in the small car.

We were driven back to the dorms and had to once again go through the crowd of screaming fans to get inside. Once I opened the door to my room Harry dropped all the bags and fell on my bed with exhaustion.

Today was Thursday and tomorrow we were flying back to London. Then I was flying to New York from London Sunday night to be at class on Monday morning.

"Why the hell did you buy so much stuff?" Ash said walking out of the bathroom. Wow I didn't know she was here.

"We're going to prom on Saturday"

"What? As in highschool?"

"Yeah the funny thing is that I should be in highschool but I'm in college but I'm going to attend my senior prom"

"Okay well if you're going to prom you aren't going to need twelve pairs of shoes"

"I know but they were all so irresistible" She scoffed then went back to curling her hair.

"Another party?"

"Yeah this time it's at a hotel" She smirked.

"I bet you're excited for spring break. Are you going to Pensacola you know where the biggest spring break parties happen?" She looked shocked when I asked her about Pensacola.

"How do you know about Pensacola?"

"I don't live under a rock"

"Yeah but you're British"

"My mum wasn't though and she used to tell me stories from spring break that were in Pensacola. She hated them" I laughed. "And I saw the movie"

"Hm didn't know a little British girl like you knew so much about spring break in America"

"Hey we are the same height" She hummed in response and I decided now would be a good time to bring up the tour.

"Hey Ash um I'm leaving in a month"

"What do you mean?"

"Harry and the boys are going on tour at the end of April and I'm their manager so I'm going with them"

"Oh are you coming back?"

"Yeah in November" She nodded. Well she was acting strange. I was expecting a 'finally she's leaving!' But not this time.

"Okay well I'm leaving now so have fun with whatever you and Harry do" She half smiled then left in a strapless red dress that barely covered her bum. It was actually one of her conservative dresses.

"Harry" I softly called out to see if he was sleeping. He was. I sighed then grabbed a towel and my shower basket. I left my phone charging and walked to the showers.

A few girls were talking by the mirrors so I just ignored them and found a stall that looked clean. I took my leggings and t shirt off then started the warm water before stepping in.

I stood there relaxing under the water then started shampooing my hair. I finished up my shower then walked back to my dorm room. Harry was still sleeping. I changed into clean sweat pants and a t shirt then sat at my desk on my computer and started making concert dates for the tour. I sent the schedules out to the boys and made flight reservations.

Tour frenzy.