Chapter 54

I drew in a shaky breath as Harry nipped at my neck pushing our bodies closer. Every second that passed I'd tell myself to jump off this counter and not give him anything until he told me but I couldn't bring myself to.

"Alright break up the love fest we're going out!" Louis shouted from the other side of the door.

"Louis shut the hell up!" Zayn's angry voice rung through the bus and I could only imagine him trying to block out all the noise and fall back asleep. Harry and I chuckled and I broke out of his grasp and jumped off the counter.

"That wasn't supposed to happen" I awkwardly said.

"Why not?"

"Because you still haven't told me what's going on!"

"I can't tell you!" Anger returned in my viens and I couldn't hold back anymore.

"WHY CAN'T YOU TELL ME HARRY? WHY IS THIS HUGE SECRET GETTING BETWEEN US! HOW MUCH WORSE CAN IT GET ONCE YOU TELL ME? WHAT IS MANAGEMENT MAKING US DO? DO WE HAVE TO BREAKUP AGAIN BECAUSE HONESTLY I'M TWO SECONDS AWAY FROM IT!" I covered my mouth in shock that that had just been said. The hurt on his face was something no amount of kissing could fix.

"Y-You're breaking up with me?" His voice cracked and his face was tinted with red as the waterline of his eyes teared up.

"I don't know Harry it just slipped out"

"You don't let something like that just slip out Emily!"

"I'm sorry but I'm so confused! I don't know what's going on and you won't tell me anything"

"Because it will break us apart and I don't want that to happen" He ran his hand through his hair for like the fiftieth time this morning.

"Harry either way it's going to happen and the longer you don't tell me the worse it will be" He gave me one last glance before storming out of the room. I slid down the wall of the bus and just let all my feelings come out through my tears. I'm pathetic.

*****

We all decided to go touring around Paris. We took so many pictures by the Eiffel Tower I'm sure all of our phones are filled up. It was so fun though. Zayn and Louis were being mischievious as usual and were surprising fans that didn't know  One Direction was just aimlessly walking around Paris.

Harry and I kept our distance but I think people could tell something was wrong. Niall insisted we go into a bunch of different restaurants and try different French food because they did that last year so it was like a tradition. I tried frog legs which at first seemed disgusting but they didn't turn out too bad.

My feet were so tired from walking because we walked everywhere. Literally everywhere. Right now Rayne, Gemma, Eleanor, and I were laying in the grass while the boys played football/soccer.

"Dude what was going on between you and Harry this morning?" Eleanor asked. I still haven't told them simply because I just didn't want to talk about but I guess I should.

"Okay first of all when do you ever say dude?" Gemma said laughing after.

"Shh let Emily speak" Eleanor quieted her.

"Well at first it was kind of light hearted then I got angry and he kissed me and we kind of were making out for a while then Louis broke it up and I told him we shouldn't have done anything since he still hasn't told me then he got annoyed and I accidentally told him I wanted to break up but I don't I just was upset he was keeping something from me. I still am upset that he hasn't. It's just so annoying because we're so close and we have been fro so long and the fact that he can't tell me something just breaks my heart. Like I feel like he can't trust me or something"

"Emily I know exactly how you feel. Remember when Louis and I had that big fight?" I nodded listening to hear what she was going to say next. "I knew that he didn't trust me or thought he couldn't but he was just under the influence from the bad fans that are trying to break us up so just give Harry some time to get management off his back"

"Eleanor I just don't know how much longer I can wait. I love him but I hate the secrets"

"We all do Em but that's what makes a relationship strong in the end" Gemma offered a sweetr smile and I returned it with an understanding nod.

"Yeah and I haven't told anyone this but Niall and I were going through some things a few weeks ago" Rayne admitted shocking all of us.

"What really?" I asked.

"Yeah I thought I was pregnant"

"You badass why didn't you tell us!" Eleanor playfully punched her.

"Damn you guys hid that really well because I had no suspicions" Gemma added and I nodded in agreement.

"So give us the full detailed story" I said grinning at her.

"Okay well one night we had sex-"

"Not that detailed story!" Gemma screeched blocking her ears and we all held our stomachs laughing.

"I know I know I just wanted to see your reaction. Okay so that happened then I started feeling sick and you know all those pregnancy signs so I took a pregnancy test and I think I messed it up because it said I was pregnant so I was freaking out and I told Niall and he was freaking out too and we had this really big fight because I wouldn't have any help at home if I left the tour and he couldn't leave tour with me so anyway that happened and we eventually worked it out then figured out I wasn't so it just blew over"

"Jeez you really did hide that well" Gemma stated.

"Yeah it was actually when you and Lou were fighting" Rayne said referring to El.

"Well that was probably one of the reasons I was even more oblivious to it"

"Hey Paul said we have to go because the concert is starting soon" Zayn said running over to us with the other boys following.

"I don't want to leave" I groaned.

"Cmon Emily we gotta go" Liam said playfully kicking my hand.

"Never"

"Alright fine" Next thing I knew I was being thrown oven Liam's shoulder.

"Liam put me down!" I whined trying to wiggle out of his grasp. I looke up seeing Harry's eyes glued to us with jealousy. I quickly broke eye contact and went back to trying to get out of Liam's arms.