Chapter 31

"Harry we're up really high.." I said nervously. We were at the top of the statue of Liberty overlooking the harbor.

"Don't worry babe we aren't going to fall" Other tourists were walking around taking pictures of the view and I was freaking out because we were so high up. Harry hugged me from behind and I felt safer in his arms but I was still uneasy. "And if you fell you'd just fall in the water"

"That's not funny Harry" I slapped his chest and hugged him tighter.

"So what do you want to do tonight?"

"I have to finish up a few homework assignments because I have classes tomorrow"

"And what am I supposed to do while your at class"

"Go make fans happy"

"I'll need a bodyguard though"

"We'll figure it out later" I enjoyed the silence between us and the cool air whipped around us.

"I'm excited for the tour" He said nuzzling his head in my neck.

"5sos will be there too"

"I don't mind Luke, Calum, and Michael but I'm going to have a problem with Ashton"

"Calm down Harry it's not like we'll be alone together so it will be fine" He sighed.

"Can I punch him again?"

"No you already did that once"

"It wasn't enough though"

"Go punch a wall"

"There's no fun in that"

"Well I don't know what else to tell you" I laughed. There was a long silent pause before Harry spoke up.

"I've missed you and I'm so happy we'll be stuck on a tour bus for six months"

"I missed you too and I'm going to have to come back to college in November" Harry groaned and I wished for once I could just settle down. I'm always packing my bags and going somewhere else. It's annoying.

"Can't you just stay home with me?"

"I wish"

"Em I'm serious I can provide for you so you don't have to keep the job as manager and you don't have to go to college"

"Harry we can talk about it in November okay?"

"I'm not letting you leave again" He hugged me tighter then planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love you" He whispered.

"I love you too"

The rest of the day we just hung out in New York and going different places. We also took like a thousand pictures. It was so nice spending time with him.

Now we were sitting in my dorm eating pizza and talking about random things. My phone beeped and I saw that I had a text from Brandon.

'Mind if Lauren and I come over? I hear your boyfriend is in town;) she doesn't know that though'

"Hey Brandon and his girlfriend are going to come over okay?" I searched his face for any type of aggression to where he'd want to beat Brandon up.

"I'm not going to touch him Em don't give me that look" He smirked.

"Thank you" I typed a reply to Brandon.

'No problem I'm hiding him in the closet'

"Harry get in the closet to surprise her"

"She isn't going to like freak freak out right"

"Let's hope not" I put the left over pizza in the mini fridge and acted natural. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door.

"Hello!" I smiled opening it. Brandon and Lauren were holding hands as they entered my room. Wow she was gorgeous. She had long brown hair and hazel eyes. Jealous.

"I'm Emily"

"Hi I'm Lauren. I can't believe I'm talking to Harry Styles's girlfriend. You're so much prettier in person!"

"It's nice to meet you and thank you! Brandon talks a lot about you" She giggled and looked up at him. I'm glad I have a boyfriend because if not I'd cry in the shower because they're in such a cute relationship and I'm not but I am. Eh why should I be jealous I'm pretty sure she wants to date Harry Styles.

"So Emily how has your day been?"

"It's been great-" I was cut off by something falling in closet. Damn it Harry.

"What was that?" Lauren asked.

"I don't know I'll go check" I made eye contact with Brandon who was trying not to laugh. I opened the closet and Harry was sheepishly smiling at me. He knocked all my shoes over. Lauren and Brandon were sitting at the table talking about something.

"Lauren I'd like you to meet Harry!" She gasped and covered her mouth.

"Hello Lauren" Harry gave a small wave and she almost fainted. She couldn't really speak. Brandon and I were getting a good laugh out of this.

"I told you she was a big fan" Brandon said.

"Wow I don't really know what to say" Lauren finally spoke.

"It's okay I get that a lot" Harry smiled.

"I can't believe that you're Harry Styles and I'm sitting right in front of you. I love you and your music and the rest of the band obviously" She nervously smiled.

"Are you going to a concert in the next tour?" He asked.

"No I couldn't get tickets" She frowned.

"Well don't worry about that Emily can set you up with tickets and backstage passes for free" He smiled.

"Really? Oh my gosh thank you!" I watched as Brandon looked at her with loving eyes. I wonder if Harry looks at me like that.

"Yes with no problem" I smiled at her. The whole night Lauren and Harry talked about the band and he asked her things about other bands and how many concerts she's been too.

Harry made her day.