Chapter 27

"So you just leave the party and I find you all cuddled up in here. What the hell?!" It took me a minute to realize I had been yanked out of my slumber by an angry voice.

"Hmm" I hummed in my pillow not wanting to wake up and fight with Ash.

"Emily wake up!" I pulled myself off of my pillow and saw her glaring down at me. I rolled my eyes before falling back on the matress. It wasn't as comfy as Harry and I's but it will do.

"I thought you would be fun and have a couple of drinks then I find you fucking Alex in the bushes! You're more of a slut then I thought you were!" I shot up as adrenaline flushed every inch of my body.

"What the hell? Who is Alex? I was not having sex with anyone. What are you talking about?" Her face twisted in confusion. What is going on? As I waited for her response I noticed how not a drop of makeup remained on her face and her hair was tied up in a ponytail. She was wearing just a t shirt and sweats and looked a lot better like that then in a see through dress.

"Jacob said he saw you two naked in the bushes"

"Who is Jacob and who is Alex and why am I being accused of this?"

"Hold on. Tell me what happened after you left the house" She demanded.

"I walked outside because I wanted to come back to the dorms but I couldn't figure out where I was. Then one of your friends came up to me and gave me directions to get me to somewhere where I could get a taxi."

"What did he look like?"

"Buzz cut, green eyes, maybe like 5 inches taller than me"

"That's Alex" She sighed.

"Okay well that's all that happened. You know I have a boyfriend so whatever Jacob told you is a lie" I moved my hair over my chest and walked into the bathroom not caring if she just saw me in my underwear.

I heard the door open then two unfamiliar voices. Great I don't have any clothes on. I locked the door and tried to listen in on their conversation but couldn't make out a thing. I eventually gave up and started washing my face. I brushed out the tangles of my hair and braided it to the side.

After about twenty minutes of sitting in the bathroom waiting for them to leave Ash knocked on my door.

"They're gone you can come out now" I quickly opened the door and went to my set of drawers and pulled out a bra, t shirt and yoga pants.

"I'm going to go shower" I grabbed my shower basket and exited the dorm without another word. The bathroom seemed pretty deserted so I slipped my clothes off and stepped in under the hot shower. I thoroughly washed my hair and body before my mind drifted off into space.

FLASHBACK***

I knew Logan was still around here. He wouldn't leave. I heard muffled voices..could it be Harry?

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I screamed

"Emily we're here!"

"HARRY NO GET OUT OF HERE!" He's gonna get hurt

"No I'm saving you!"

"HARRY PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF!"

A gun shot went off. No no no no no please God please

"HARRY?!?!" I shrieked. I completely lost it. I took the knife and smashed the window. It was big enough for me to get out of thankfully.

I fell out then went to Harry. The boys were hovering over him.