Chapter 17

"Babe I'm going to take a shower" I whispered to Harry who was already half asleep. Even though it was almost 4 I desperately needed a shower. Harry had put all my soaps and different shampoo's and conditioners in the shower. The hot water relaxed my muscles and I repeatedly had to wash my face just to get all the make up off. When I was finished scrubbing my body I remembered I forgot to get a towel. Crap.

"Harry!" No answer.

"Harryy! I need a towel" Still no answer.

"Harry!"

"Yes Emily?" He groggily asked

"Can you get me a towel?" I sweetly replied in my best five year old voice. He opened the shower door and wrapped me in a white towel.

"Thank you" Harry had a pair of boxers on and I went to the drawers and slipped a pair of underwear on along with a t shirt. I left my phone on the charger before turning off the lights and cuddling up to Harry.

"Goodnight" I said softly and he just hummed in response. This bed was really comfortable..you just laid down and sunk into the mattress. I soon dozed off next to Harry and slept better than I have in three weeks.

****

When I woke up I didn't really remember where I was but then I recalled Harry showing this new house we want to get. The room looked even prettier with the light from the window seat pouring in.

Harry wasn't sleeping next to me but I could smell that he was cooking something. I reached over to my phone and it was 3 in the afternoon. I really need to get better with this sleeping till the afternoon thing.

A smile appeared on my face when I recalled the events last night. I'm really glad everything worked out between us. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth then freshened up my face. I put my hair into a loose ponytail then went into the living room not bothering to put pants on.

"Good morning" I stood up on my tiptoed to kiss him on the cheek.

"It's actually 3 in the afternoon sleepy head" He teased.

"Hey you're the one that kept me up till 4 in the morning"

"You know you enjoyed it when you were moaning my name..Harry oh Harry" My cheeks flushed as this shirtless boy mocked me.

"Oh my gosh shut up!" He faced me laughing at my embarrassed state.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding" He lifted me up on the counter and stood in between my legs looking up at me.

"You know your pancakes are burning" I watched as he frantically turned the stove off and flipped the pancake over revealing a light brown side. It didn't seem that bad. "What happened to it's 3 in the afternoon?"

"You can't start the day without breakfast food regardless of when you wake up" He put the food on two separate plates then the pan in the dishwasher.

"Someone's in a good mood" Harry placed his hands on my waist and his green eyes pierced into mine. I missed this so much. Being so close to him.

"It's because we're together again living in a new house to start over"

"Since when did you become so romantic?"

"Since I screwed everything up" I smiled at his response and softly kissed him. He groaned when I pulled away but I pecked him on the lips then jumped off the counter.

"I'm starving" I got a cup of milk then grabbed my plate and sat down at the breakfast table across from Harry.

"So I heard it was your idea to throw me a surprise party?" He couldn't stop himself from blushing even though he tried looking down at his plate.

"Maybe" I stood up from my chair and hugged him.

"I love you" The words felt foreign slipping off my tongue but it felt nice.

"You do?" He seemed surprised.

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?" He pulled me on his lap our gazes both intense.

"I don't know I thought you wouldn't after everything"

"I could never stop loving you" He smiled at my comment and I nuzzled my head in his neck.

"I love you Emily" I kissed the spot under his ear before climbing off and going back to my seat and finishing breakfast.

Once we were done breakfast I put both of our plates in the dishwasher then heard my phone ringing from the bedroom. I ran in there then saw it was Amanda. My manager.

"Hello?"

"Emily what the heck? I agree to let you and Harry get back together then you spend three weeks not talking? This is all over the media. You and Harry along with Liam and Sophia! Did you both decide to switch up on each other because there have been multiple pictures of Sophia with Harry and you going to Liam's!"

"Okay okay I understand you're mad-"

"Emily Liam and Harry's reputation could be ruined along with dragging the rest of One Direction down with them. You are their manager why are you tangled in all of this instead of stopping it?!" She interrupted. Damn this wasn't even my fault to begin with. Harry and Sophia started it.

"I know I know. I can get all four of us to the office"

"No later than four" And with that she hung up.

"What was that about?" Harry startled me entering our bedroom.

"Um well let's just say Modest isn't exactly happy with the whole Liam, Sophia, us drama" He looked guilty considering he did start it.

"And?"

"And we have to go down to the office. All four of us"

"Oh"

"You and Liam are cool though right?"

"Yeah why wouldn't we be?" He seems to forgotten that he got in a fight with him over this.

"Beca- nevermind" If he wasn't making a big deal about it then neither should I. I texted Liam and Sophia before I got dressed.

To Liam and Sophia- Management needs to talk to the four of us. Meet at the office no later than 4.

I went through my closet to find something decent to wear and settled on white jeans and a pink long sleeve shirt. Harry was getting dressed in his black jeans and a black shirt. In all black he still manages to look gorgeous. We both go into the huge bathroom and Harry jells his hair up while I put mine in a neat sock bun.

I draw a line brown line above both eyelids then apply mascara and foundation. I complete my look with light pink lipstick and white three inch wedges. I slide my phone in my back pocket before following Harry into the kitchen.

"Ready to go to Satan's evil lair?" Harry mocks

"Hopefully it will go well" I try lightening all the possibilities of being endlessly yelled and screamed at.

"Not likely"