Chapter 8: He's mine...

"If he liked the spaghetti, he'll love this," Levi hums cooking up some pork and sprinkling it with seasoning."You delicious little piggy you," he adds shoving it in the oven and closing the door then taking a sip of his drink and chopping up vegetables.

 Eren finally gets off work and opens his door. He gets smacked across the face by the delicious aroma, yet that also tells him who is in his house and his body shudders and riles up in anger. He storms in. Stands still, and glares.

"Get the fuck out of my house, you thief!"

 "I'm also a murderer" Levi smarts back putting greens into a pot to boil.

 "Even more reason for you to fuck off."

 "Ah pft," Levi says waving a hand and he sits up on the bench and drinks down the last of Eren's alcohol.

 "Gees you bloody alcoholic. " Eren grunts before walking to his bedroom and shutting the door. He's been working on a new plan to kill Levi. He went ahead and bought himself a cross bow. Then had a friend alter it so it could shoot the stakes the boy makes. "heheh... try and stop me now, you short ass vampire," Eren grins to himself. He stands with his weapon locked and loaded, then stands in his door way, and shoots a stake at Levi.

 "WHOA!"
Levi wasn't ready for that and it barely missed him. "You have good aim..." he says, exillerated with the sudden adrenaline.

 "Fuck!" Eren curses with a stomp of his foot. The stake sticks out of his kitchen wall, marking where he was aiming. In Eren's eyes it was a shit shot. A good shot, is one that pierces the skin of his enemies. He grabs another and reloads before aiming it once again at Levi, and missing once more.

 "Oi! Watch where you're firing that thing or you'll hit me!" he says and wooshes behind a couch. Not crouching down but standing up.

 "That's the point! Die you little freak!" The boy replies shouting, putting another weapon into the bow and rushing over before shooting at Levi again, but being a vampire, he's quick.

 "Is this about the shopping?" His words make fun of Eren's failure at killing him. He doesnt take the bow from him. He just watches him shoot and miss.

 "Grr! No it's because I want you dead!"
He fires another. And another.  Countless more before he gets tired and his living space has stakes in all his walls.
Eren's attacks get sloppier and Levi zooms up and takes the bow from him and loads it. Aiming a stake at him.

"I feel like a vampire hunter" he murmurs.

 Eren collapses on the couch, tired and glares at Him. "You're not one. You're a vampire that's meant to be hunted."

 "Oh don't be such a sore loser," the vampire rolls his eyes and throws the weapon on the floor before sitting on the couch too. "I could be a vampire hunter if I wanted."

 "Go away." Eren grunts. "Your company is unwanted. I hate you and hope you burn in hell."

 "My company was never wanted and I still came. If you're not going to talk to me at least eat what I made for dinner," he says, quickly standing up.

 "No. I refuse to eat stolen food." Eren says, also standing up and making his way to the bedroom.

 "Such a goody two shoes yet if given the chance you'd be a murderer too, " Levi  mutters. "You're not pure, Brat."

 "I'd only murder bloodsuckers like you. You're the only kind that needs killing, I think. All the harm you do... all the trouble you cause... all the families you tear apart. .." Eren stumbles over the last words. Family. It's clear to see that the last listing was laced with sadness. He lets that show unintentionally. And once he realises, he puts on a scowl and hugs his knees, shuffling away from the vamp.