Chapter 40: All This Over That?!

"Yeah it's me. You've been ignoring my calls. Shit have you been eating, right? You look pale?"

"Aha... um... about that..." Eren looks about nervously. "I.. I think you and I should talk in private..."
Merlin yaps at Armin and runs to his boots where he plays and chews on Armin's toes through the footwear.
"Merlin! Down boy."

"Eren what happen- oh it's the coconut. You have a little crush on Eren don't you. Well get fucked. He's mine" Levi walks over and hugs Eren around the waist glaring at Armin who looks very confused at the random threat. He hasn't seen his friend in days.

"Levi. Hush. He's my friend." Eren rolls his eyes.
"Armin,  let's go outside. We need to talk" Eren sighs leaning downwards to pick up his pooch.

"I'm coming too" Levi stays attached to Eren and he hugs him and follows the group outside.

Once they're outside Eren prys Levi's arms off of him to give him room to breathe and then he stares at Armin.
This is his best friend.
And he's about to tell him he's a vampire. This somewhat scares Eren.
" So... uh... you know my boyfriend. .. Levi."

"... boyfriend huh?" Armin raises an eyebrow in disapproval to which Levi scowls.

"Yes... boyfriend... as of midnight last night." Eren nods, feeling like he should tell Armin the exact moment.

"12:45" Levi confirms and Armin rolls his eyes. "Yeah. Weve met"

"Um... well... I'm a vampire now as well."

"A VAMPIRE!? BUT EREN YOU HATE VAMPIRES!? THIS IS HIS FAULT ISN'T IT! CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'VE BEEN PLAYED!? AH! ARE YOU GOING TO EAT ME!? IS THAT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT?!" Armin screams in panic and rage. Too much for a small cocnut.

"SHHH!" Eren pulls Armin into his chest and covers his mouth to stop him screaming.
"Shush! I'm not going to eat you, Armin. I'm... I'm a cannibal vampire."

"If he had to pick one of us to eat. It'd be me. Just face it. Im tastier than you" Levi smirks. Getting real cocky about this one fact. Levi sees Arminnas compitition. Since he's a part of Eren's life that he cherishes and gives attention to.

"Levi, shut it." Eren frowns with a roll of his eyes and looks to Armin.
"I'm going to let you go now. Don't scream, and don't run. Okay?"
He asks letting the boy slowly go.

Armin looks up at Eren scared.

Levi rolls his eyes and snatches Armin from Eren and looks into his eyes.
"You're not scared of vampires" he says compelling the fear out of him. Earning a smack upside the head.

"Don't compel him you idiot!"

"Why not? He's still the same just not scared" Levi rubs the back of his head.

"Vampires" Armin stops crying at least. "hey... compell? Is that what he did to me? It worked. I'm not svared anymore" Armin looks at Eren.

"See" Levi blinks and sits down on a chair patting the dog while Eren talks to Armin.

"That's not a good thing! I don't want you compelling my best friend." Eren sighs and looks at Armin before hugging him. He has missed his best friend very dearly and now that he has seen him he has so much to tell him.

"Tch" Levi scratches behind the dogs ears getting jealous of the affection Eren gives to Armin. The dog seems to feel the same as he yaps for his masters attention. Eren just can't get away.
"Hmph. Come on, Merlin. Lets go shopping" Levi walks off with the dog without even being noticed by the two best friends.

Eren sighs before letting go and gripping Armin's  shoulders.
"A lot... has happened since we last spoke."

"Like what? Tell me everything" Armin and Eren sit.