Chapter 22: We Have All Night

"So... you love me now?" Levi traces a finger over where Eren's heart would be resting under his skin.

"Yeah... Yeah I love you..." Eren sighs watching Levi's fingers.
"I guess... you succeeded in you goal, huh?"

"Mm..." the vampire hums once more and rests his hand over the spot where Eren's heart beats.

Thump.  Thump. Thump.

"S-So... does that mean you eat me now?" Eren asks hesitantly.

"Well," Levi cuddles him. "Theoretically that's what it means... your heart is speeding up... you're not scared of me are you?" He asks a little sad.

"No... I'm not scared. I haven't been scared of you for a long time..." Eren sighs, slipping a hand through Levi's hair.
"Not afraid of you. Afraid of dying by someone I care about... but maybe that was your plan? "

Levi pulls Eren in and kisses him. "I'm not going to kill you..." he sighs and looks at the cut he made along Eren's skin earlier.  "Sorry about that too," he wipes the blood away with some cloth from somewhere.

"It's fine. I barely felt it to be honest." Eren assures and then pushes Levi so he can cuddle him with Eren being on top.
"So... what happens now? You have a witch on your ass still. "

"Yeah. don't remind me." Levi sighs and rubs Eren's back. "I'm not sure what to do other than... kill her. But if I kill her more will come for me."

"Hmm... then I will kill her." Eren proposes.

"Tch. No you won't. You're a hunter. Adain wouldn't allow that. He probably knows her for all we know."

"Probably." Eren shrugs. "But I want to help you. You'll be gone for god knows how long. This time around was almost three months. Next time it could be for a whole year!"

"I'll visit." Levi sighs.

"In a years time? No thanks. I want to come with you."

"You've just become a hunter, Eren I don't want you to throw that away. Your partner is set up here." Levi caresses his bare back with his cold fingertip.

"But... but you! I want to help you. .. like you have helped me." Eren pouts. His grip on Levi getting tighter. He's not letting go.

"We had this conversation last time I left, " Levi roll his eyes. "And look at how far you came without me.

Eren sighs and nuzzles Levi's shoulder.
"But I love you."

"And I love you. But I have to go... though I promise to see you. If you grow up too fast then I'll miss you even more when you finally leave me forever. " Levi looks away and pushes Eren's head down into his chest.

'Leave him forever...' Eren gulps and holds onto Levi. That thought now also scares Eren. He will continue to grow, whereas Levi will stay this way forever. It makes a sharp pain stab into his beating heart. If anything that should be more reason for Levi to stay.

"A-at least stay? And sleep with me?"

"I will," Levi threads his fingers through Eren's hair. "I'll see you as often as possible. I just don't know when that is."

The boy nods before shuffling out of Levi's grip.
"I need to shower. I'll be back. Unless... you wish to join me?"

"Shower with you? Naked? Me and you?"

"Welll that's how you shower,  Levi. "

"True. Okay lets go. I've never showered with someone before. Is it crowded?"

"It's just us, not a whole entire stadium." Eren chuckles. He takes one step. And falls.
"FUCK!"
Just now he realises that there are massive cramps in his ass. Levi was hard and fast. Now Eren pays the price.
"Okay... you're gonna have to carry me."

"On it." Levi says scooping Eren into his arms and whooshing to the bathroom. "ooh sorry. I forget that makes you dizzy," Levi apologizes and stands Eren up straight.

"That's alright." Eren assures, holding onto Levi for support. With Levi there as his guide, he runs the water and adjusts the temperature.
"How's that? Too hot? Too cold?"

The vampire shrugs. "Set it to your temperature." he says before he begins kissing Eren's shoulders.

The temperature is good enough for Eren so he takes steps forward into the shower block. Cramps bring an uncomfortable aching feeling for Eren's poor bottom.
"Come in. Come right beside me. And hold me."

"Oh okay. " the butt naked vamp nods and steps in hugging onto Eren. "Like this... I see." He runs a hand up Eren's chest and cups his side running his hands down to his waste while the other arm hugs him.

"Mm. Yep. Just like that." Eren grabs onto the arm holding him and reaches over for some soap to cleanse himself. He rubs his chest to rid the sweat layer and other layers as well. When he's cleaned he turns around and begins lathering Levi's chest in sopa suds to clean the vampire as well.

"You're cleaning me." Levi's eyes sparkle and he lifts up his arms.

"Uhuh. You need to be cleaned too." Eren says, scrubbing Levi's armpits clean. Them manly armpits.
"Is that a problem?"

"Not a problem. It's nice," Levi says. "Are you going to clean down stairs or is that my job?"

"Well, if you want to do that, by all means."

Levi nods and moves his hand down there to wash himself.

Eren watches him. Then pulls Levi's hand away and decides to give him a small helping hand as well. He almost emits a small gasp at Touching Levi there. He hasn't gotten the proper chance to.

Levi holds onto Erens sides. "It's bad that I'm getting aroused just by your hand being near it..." he mumbles "... you know i won't see you for a while... wanna...-"

"You've already killed me tonight." Eren says, wrapping his hand around Levi and starting to pump him slowly.
"But... you're right. It could be a while before we see each other again."

"Mm~ We better make the most of it...
He whispers and leans in pressing his lips against Eren's skin. Giving him hot yet gentle kisses.