Chapter 21: I've Ruined You

SMUT WARNING

"Mmph! A-ah." Eren's  body becomes all hot and his face flushes a bright red.
He looks at the vampire with a strained looking face as Eren Jr Pokes up at Levi in need. Just like that, Eren has become a horny little bastard.
"N-no warning?!"He breathes out in a pant.

"Nope. It's more fun this way. You want to have sex? Let's have sex." Levi smirks and massages Eren's sides. "To the bedroom before you explode."

"You sure we'll even make it? Fah..." Eren cringes as his jeans feel like They're about to burst.
"Jesus Christ! Ha... c-carry me. Please." Eren asks.

"Fine you big baby," Levi stands up and picks Eren up so his legs are around his waist then smirks up at him and wooshes to the bedroom in a split second having Eren down on the bed and Levi ontop of him.

When Eren finds himself laying down he quickly goes to undo his tight tight mother fucking jeans. However, he's stopped. Just like last time. By Levi. Who grabs his hands with only one of his, him staring down at Eren with a very alluring seductive look on his face. An irresistible smirk slowly spreads on the vampire's face. Eren pulls him forward and kisses him.
Levi happily responds too. His face lights up and he gives Eren a quick kiss before breaking it and sliding his hands down Eren's jeans to give him a few pumps.

"If anyone asks. This is hunting training," Levi smirks pulling off Eren's shirt and tossing it somewhere before kissing down his body. Still moving his hand up and down Eren. Jerking the boy off.

"Ha~ ah- o-okay! Ah!"
That's what he will tell people. But what he'll be thinking is that he got to sleep with the vampire he loves.
The hand on Eren's little soldier drives Eren mad. The vexamine working like a charm and doing it's job right. The job being to make Eren's sex experience one of the best!
"J-Jesus...ahh- Levi I... i w-want to touch you! I didn't- mnaahhh~ get to last time."

"You didn't want to last time" he smirks against Eren's skin and gives him a playful nip.

"That was then, this is now! Mmmph~ a-and I have different feelings since then!" Eren releases short breathy pants and a hand manages to grip onto Levi's clothing, the vamp still being fully clothed.

"Oh yeah?" Levi stops kissing Eren's chest and comes up next to his ear. "And what might those feelings be?"

The dark whisper causes the boy's body to shiver. Eren grabs onto Levi's shoulders and pushes Levi so he can look him in the eyes.
"I... those feelings..." Eren swallows a lump in his throat.
"I love you. "

"You really do?" Levi asks wide eyed and touched.
"I love you too. " he whispers and kisses Eren again.The kisses being responded to immediately as the boys hands slide around to Levi's back. He fiddles with his shirt before slipping it off.

Levi suddenly stops jerking Eren off after his shirt is gone. "Lube?" He looks down at Eren insisting top again.

"Draw." Eren simply states, gesturing his head towards the bedside table.
Levi nods and leans over to grab it.
Eren makes it difficult.
He clings onto the vampire's torso and begins licking his abs, all the way up his cold body to his chest where one hand begins pinching at his nipple and his mouth tends to the other.

"Nghah~. Eren just hang on a second." Levi grabs the lube and comes back allowing Eren to suck and lick on him. If Levi wasn't arroused before, he sure as hell is now. "mmm~ Eren you're good at that. You're used to topping aren't you?" he smirks and chuckes while covering his fingers in the lubricant.

"mmhmm." Eren admits, running his tongue along Levi's chest and making sure the sensitive buds get played with.
"I've only-" Eren stops to suck some more. "Ever bottomed with.... You."