Chapter 11: Sleepover

His entire apartment is changed around. Freakishly clean and almost every bit of furniture is now old fashioned dark wood. All matching eachother with cushions and couches having floral patterns like in the olden days. His walls have Been painted, having a feature wall wine red, the rest having nice shades of white instead of the cream they were originally. He's changed the entire house.

"SURPRISE!" Levi walks in putting his hands in the air.

 "What... the fuck! HAVE YOU DONE! " Eren fumes angrily making Levi freeze in his tracks. Sensing the anger that burns from the boy, he immediately erases the surprise happy feeling he thought he should have. No. Eren is pissed. And pissed at Levi.

"Levi! I don't own this place! YOU CAN'T JUST GO CHANGING EVERYTHING AROUND! I COULD GET KICKED OUT!"

"You don't like it?" The vampire asks feeling a hurt suddenly enter his heart. A sting of realisation that Eren is not happy. He was looking forward to making Eren happy but instead he has panicked and angered the human boy.

 Eren groans and drags a hand down his face. He runs about the apartment checking everything Levi has done. Everything has been changed. His clothes are the same but the way his house looks is completely different.
"Argh! Everything! You've painted and redecorated!  Everything! How did you even get the money?! Oh wait. Don't tell me. STOLEN?!"

 "Yeah..."
Eren's rage is for some reason cutting deep. Making him feel more guilt than he has killing. "But I painted it all myself if it's any condolence..."

 If Eren was a kettle he'd be steaming. The fact that Levi did it himself makes no difference. The fact is, his land lord won't appreciate the change of the walls and ect. He's dead. He'll have to start looking for a new home.
"Ugh! You should have left it! You're not helping me at all! If that's what you thought, you thought wrong!" Eren huffs flopping on the new couch and trying to calm himself down albeit very hard to.

 "Sorry I was just trying to surprise you..." Levi takes in a deep sigh. "I have a house you know... you can live with me if you get kicked out... that or I compel your landlord-"

 "Don't. Even think about that." Eren sighs rubbing his hands on his face with a loud groan. "Look, the thought is very nice. The place looks great. But, you should have checked with me beforehand. Things are this way for a reason. You can't... do things without checking!"

 "Alright... but all your old stuff is long gone we can't change it back... I'll fix it for you, " Levi frowns and walks out the door. Eren watches him go before burying himself into the new couch with a loud groan before he screams into the pillow in frustration.

~❤~❤~❤~❤~

"He told me that you're kicked out and to pack your stuff immediately."

 Eren sighs a heavy sigh. "Are you serious? I guess... I guess I'll go see if I can move in with Armin..."

 "NO!" Levi shouts. "I mean... no. I compelled him. You're staying here. He also gave me one of these things." He waves around a phone.

 "What did I say about compelling him?! Why did he give you that anyway?!"

 "I compelled him, " Lebi says pressing the home button and attempting to unlock the passcode. "Is this some sort or puzzle? Why does it glow? I see humans carry these around all the time and-"

 "Give it back to him. You clearly have no idea what you're doing." Eren grabs the phone off of him. "It's a passcode. You need the password to get in, you idiot."

 "In?"

 Eren sighs a loooong sigh.
"To access its technology you need the passcode, Levi. Getting in, is the phone granting you access to use its tech. Do you understand?"