Chapter 34: Go Away!

He pulls himself upto Eren's lips. Biting down on his own lip and pushing the blood into the kiss With his toungue, Smirking and swirling it round Eren's mouth. His lip still driping blood adding to the mixture.

"MMMPH!!" Eren flips out and panics, trying to push Levi off, but as soon as the first drop hits his tongue, he ceases movement. It's sweet .. it's tasty... Levi is fucking delicious.
Eren licks at Levi's lips and sucks on it as well, trying to get more.
Levi swirls his toungue with Erens feeling him suck on his lip and even start to nip it himself to try and get more of Levi's blood. It hurts. Eren has no idea how to make it not hurt. He only knows that what he can taste is amazing and he wants more.
Eventually Levi breaks away even though that was his first excuse to kiss Eren since he last saw him.

The boy licks his lips hungrily and reaches up to Levi's lips that still have some itty bitty blood splotches.  His eyes are glowing bright red.
"No... more more, please? Just a little more!" Eren pleads. Changing his opinion almost in an instant.

"Oh psh you have no restraint." Levi rolls his eyes and cuts open his wrist. "Fine. Just this once. But only if you agree to listen to me. And allow me to help you with your vampirism. Hm?"  He waves his arm around. The thick aroma wafting through the air and into Eren's nose setting off fire works in his brain and stomach.

"Arg! I'll listen! Gimme gimme gimme!"
Eren holds out his tongue and reaches with it as far as he can to try and hopefully catch a droplet should one fall.

"Loser. " Levi smirks and sits normally on the couch. "Fine. But only if you cuddle me while you do it." he says cooly.

"Yeah yeah okay. Please feed me." Eren stares hungrily at Levi's open wound. He wants it so bad. One taste is all it took.
He looks like a puppy who has a bone being held right in front of him but cannot get it. His body leans slightly forward wanting to get it, yet trying to hold off. BUT HE WANTS IT!!

"Come on then. I'll give you this when you decide to give me cuddles. " Levi looks down at his own waist then Eren, then his arm. Which he then licks just to seduce Eren with hunger.

A whimper erupts from the boys throat and he dives into Levi's side, cuddling into him, staring up at Levi in a way that says 'I did it! Now where is my reward?!'

"Seriously. No restraint." Levi says. "Be gentle Eren." he says bringing his arm to Eren's mouth so he can drink without letting go of Levi. "Nice and easy. Be too rough and I'll take it away. First you've gotta learn how to feed."

"Okay okay!" Eren says impatiently. "Be gentle. Got it." He bites down.

"Ah!" Eren doesn't know the power of his own jaw strength but Levi doesn't accept that exuse and wacks him in the back of the head. "Gentle, moron!"

"Ow!" Eren whines. "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" He apologises and stares at the wrist that is covered in Levi's blood.
He stares for a while before deciding to Lick at it. Gently.  Almost like a kittens lick. But smoother. Eren's eyes look to Levi's worriedly, because he doesn't want to be hit again. Which levi finds adorable and he hugs Eren burrying his face into his side. Not caring what Eren's doing to his arm as long as he doesn't hurt him. Levi has alot of strength and knows he will be able to let Eren drink for a while.  He nuzzles his side and hums breathing in Eren's earthy odour mixed with pure male musk and another vampire's blood.
Levi is able to withstand being bitten. Bht since Eren doesn't know how to numb a bite, If he's being rough it's more painful than it has to be.

The licking gets tiring and bothersome for Eren. His tongue is getting tired from licking up Levi red juice.
"Levi I want more... can I have more, please? I want to get more of it... I want to sink my teeth in..."