Chapter 39: It's Wednesday!

Eren sits there for a long time and ends up just playing games on his phone.
He waits and waits curled up in the armchair in his trackies and plain green shirt. He waits for at least half an hour before a cold pair of lips touch to his temple. Kissing it.
"I'm back." Levi hugs Eren from the back of the armchair. "Sure is warm in here."

"Where the hell did you go?" Eren asks looking at him before glancing back to his phone and finishing his round of bejeweled.

"I decided I know what I had to do and I did it." Levi picks up something from out of a box and jumps the couch sitting cross legged with a puppy in his arms which he extends out to Eren. It yaps at him. "Boys like puppies right?" He says and the dog licks Eren's face.

"Ha... oh my god, Levi!" Eren widen his eyes and the puppy jumps all over him licking his cold features. This dog is a husky, and probably only a few weeks old, it's so small. It sits on Eren's stomach  panting happily at him.
The pup is adorable and it excessively licks at Eren's face making the boy laugh and giggle. "You got me a puppy?!"

"Yes. Do you like him?" The vampire watches Eren with the puppy. It really is an adorabe sight and it warms his heart. "He sure seems to like you."

"I love him! He's so cute and fluffy and small and he's going to grow big and stong! Yes you are! Yes you are!" Eren giggles patting the puppy that happily barks and playfully growls.

"That's good. Give him a name" Levi yawns and leans on the arm of the couch.

"A name... a name for the little puppy" Eren scratches him behind the ear pondering on a name. "From the powers invested in me! I name you....... Merlin!"

Levi snorts. "Merlin... hmm" he puts his hand out and the puppy licks it. "Hmm. Cute. so that was it right? We're dating now?"

"Pfft. No." Eren laughs and cuddles Merlin who yawns a puppy yawn and gets all cuddly with Eren.

"Why? This was what you wanted right?" Levi frowns.

"He's cute. I shall cherish him till the day he dies. But no. This isn't what I wanted."

"Ugh fine. I'm gonna sleep on it... goodnight, Eren. And Merlin. I got him a dog bed and put it in your room. If he shits. Clean it up. I also have food and water as well. I love you. Goodnight." Levi stands up and walks out to his bedroom.

"Aww no goodnight kisses?!" Eren shouts out to him scractching Merlin's chin.

In a second Eren is pushed back into the couch and Levi's lips are on his. Kissing deeply. The dog yaps and Levi breaks off and strokes it once.
"Goodnight" he smirks and then walks off again chuckling gently to himself at the shock on Eren's face. Levi's quick and silent. His wooshing abilities are top notch.

".. g-goodnight... cheeky bastard..." Eren blinks  and stares at Merlin who tilts his head with a small whine.
"He's a cheeky bastard isn't he?"He tells his canine companion. He lays back in the chair and cuddles his new friend, smiling at him with love.

~❤~

Eren moves from one couch to the other, laying down with the pup. Who has moved and is now lying on Eren's face, sleeping peacefully along with Eren.
It's the middle of the night and the puppy wakes up when he is moved off. "Come now. I need to talk to daddy. I'm sorry" Levi places the baby dog on the other couch where it sits and watches Levi who then moves Eren and lays down on his chest holding his shoulders. "Eren. Pst" Levi whispers at him.
"Wake up brat I need to talk to you." He brushes Eren's messy sleep hair out of his face.

"Mmm go away..." Eren yawns, his eyes fluttering open.
"What is it? I'm tired..."

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Eren asks folding his arms on Eren's chest.