Chapter 12: Jean

Eren has just finished work. 12pm. He's free to do what he wants. He yawns tiredly walking home with his hands stuck in his jeans. It's a pretty good walk until he's approached by an old friend of his.

"Eren?"

The said boy turns to feast his eyes on tousled blonde brown hair and gold eyes.

"Jean..."

"Yeah... been a while, huh?" The newcommer replies with a small smile.
It's been a while since Eren has seen this man. The last time they saw each other were a couple years ago in high school when they called their relationship off.

"Yeah... it's been a long while." Eren returns the smile.

Eren and jean decide to grab a small coffee together and a bite to eat.

"So what's been happening?" Eren asks Jean, taking a sip from his drink.

"Not much really." Jean responds.
"I have a job at the race horses and still live with my mum. There's not much to tell. You?"

"Same really. Live on my own, and work at a supermarket."

"Still friends with Armin? "

"Of course. He's my best friend."

The two chatter on like that, and eventually they get more comfortable with each other and more open as the minutes turn into an hour. The two begin laughing and chatting it up. The next thing, Eren invites Jean over to continue their chat with free coffee rather than spend more money on another one at the cafe they are at.

They exit the elevator laughing and then they stand outside his door.

"So..." Jean trails.

"This is it..." Eren says gesturing to the door.

Silence.

Eren's eyes get plastered on Jean's and an intense stare works up.

Eren jumps and Jean catches him, and the young men kiss and make out. The door gets opened and Jean kicks it behind him, immediately going towards Eren's bedroom. Neither of them notice the vampire in the kitchen.

Eren's bedroom door slams shut and in under a few minutes, sudden moans are heard.

 "... who the fuck was that...?" Levi frowns deeply and heads to the bedroom listening in. What he hears confirms his suspicions but doesn't ease his mind at all. Instead he growls protectively and contemplates kicking the door in and tearing the imposters head off. But he resists and climbs out the window to sit on the roof boiling in rage.

'Why am i so angry...?' He asks himself pretending he can't still hear them out the window Eren stupidly left open.
'Hes not mine... so why does my chest tighten so much everytime i hear-'

"Ahh~ Eren~ I fucking missed you ahhh~"
The horses sexual whinnies ring in Levi's supernatural ears making him gag in disgust and piff the bottle of beer he was chugging, down into the street.

'I'm not jealous am I? Why would I be? I don't love Eren. That's not how it works. He's supposed to fall in love with me so I can eat him... but what if I don't want to eat him. What if I want to keep him. What if I want to love him. Be in Jean's place?'

He sighs and blocks his ears.

 The young lovers finish up their business with loud long sighs that even Levi can hear. Long loud orgasming moans.
Then everything goes quiet aside from the sounds of kissing as Eren and Jean engage in a slow sweet make out session once more.

 'Ugh! Gross gross gross gross GROSS! DISGUSTING! EREN HAS A BOYFRIEND! EREN HAS A BOYFRIEND THAT ISN'T ME AND I HATE IT! WHY DO I HATE IT! DAMN IT I'VE FUCKED UP THIS PLAN! I LIKE EREN! I WANT EREN AND I CANT HAVE HIM!'