Chapter 9: I hate Vampires!!

"Well I'm hungry and my hunting was interupted by you screaming like a woman... can I... have some of yours?" His eyes travel to the holes in Eren's neck in question.

 "W-what?! Get fucked! I've had enough blood sucked by you." Eren scoffs at him defensively.

 "You've fed me twice... I've fed you twice too. Come on, Eren,  no one is out on the street at three in the morning. The hunting hour is gone."

 "But... but... no! It hurts. It feels weird. And I feel like shit afterwards." Eren says stubbornly making Levi groan.

"Just a little bit! I'll make sure it doesn't hurt,  I promise!  Just let me drink from you, come Ooon!"

 "No way! My blood! HIISSSS!"

 "Just a little bit!" He begs him with pleading eyes before realising that Eren won't give in.
Levi breaths out a sigh, heading to the window sill. "Fine. Not like I just saved your life or anything, " he tuts and falls out. Down into the street disapearing from Eren's veiw making him think he's rid of him for now.

 "Hmph," Eren huffs, standing up to take his meal away. "I've already been bitten tonight... I don't want to be bitten again... not now, damn it."

 Eren trudges through his house and goes to the bathroom. Turning on the shower and scrubbing himself. Cleaning off the weight of the long nights occurrences.  He sighs, dries and dresses before heading out into the lounge room  where Levi sits sucking on a woman's neck. His eyes shut softly against his cheeks as he sucks out the willing woman's blood. She's compelled so that she isn't scared and is instead allowing this.

 "LEVI WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Eren screams wide eyed. He expected to see an empty room, not a new house guest with Levi sucking her neck! The sight appalls the boy and makes Eren ill.

 Levi opens his red eyes and glances to Eren but doesn't stop sucking. And instead the woman speaks up. "Hello!" She smiles, "My names Mina!"

 Levi hums in satisfaction and closes his eyes once more ignoring Eren's presence making the boy rage even more.

 "Grr, LEVI STOP IT!" he yells and storms up to Levi, pulling his head off from the girls neck. There is now way he's letting Levi feast on a human in his house.

 "Ah my teeth!" He scowls at Eren and pushes him back to lick over the puncture wounds on her neck and seal them. "The hell do you want?" Those red eyes glaring in annoyance.

 " You're  in MY HOUSE AND YOU WILL NOT BRING STRANGERS IN AND DRINK FROM THEM!"

 "She's not a stranger,  she's Mina. And you're being kind of rude!" Levi snaps as Mina smiles nervously at Eren. "You're scaring her," the vamp blinks as if he hasn't just drank blood from her veins.

 "Grr! Do it outside!" He yells. He doesn't like him doing it inside.

 Levi wipes his mouth on a cloth he has in his pocket. "Outside like animals? Tch."

 "You are an animal! Move it or get lost!"

 Eren's words stir fire into Levi's black heart and he flips his shit yelling back in defence.  "I AM NOT AN ANIMAL! FUCK YOU!" He turns his head to put his nose in the air. Crossing his stubborn arms with anger and annoyance. Leaving Mina to shuffle awwardly.

 "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ARE, YOU'RE NOT FEEDING IN THIS HOUSE!" Eren yells, clenching his fists tightly.

 "That's so funny because I think I JUST DID!"

 "Guys lets not figh-" Mina starts but is cut short by Eren screaming back at Levi.

 "NEVER AGAIN! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH HER! NOT ONLY  DID YOU FEED OFF HER BUT YOU BROGHT A STRANGER HERE! GET OUT AND DO YOUR THING!"