Chapter 13: HE'S MY FRIEND!

"WHAT?!"

"I'd also like to know the answer to that question. What the hell Eren!?"

 "He's staying with me! He has no choice." Eren firmly states. "I'm not having some stupid vampire befriend me and then ditch me. He hasn't fulfilled his goal yet so fuck if anything else!"

 "Eren... my goal was to make you fall in love with me so I could eat you, " Lebi reminds him. He hugs himself still in the shower. "You know that, remember? ... That was my goal..."

 Jean yells, "KILL HIM!" Making Levi bow his head staring at the shower floor.

 "I'M NOT KILLING HIM FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME!" Eren screams at his boyfriend.

"THEN I'LL KILL HIM!" Jean says getting the stake and advancing towards Levi angrily. In that instant, Eren screams at him and pounces on Jean. The two wrestle on the bathroom floor. Causing Levi to look up in alert. Slipping out of the shower still fully clothed like when he got in there and pulls them both away from eachother, though Jean stabs Levi in the leg. He yells out in pain, tossing Jean away and letting go of Eren, falling onto the side of the bathroom with Eren on it, panting heavily not looking at the stake through his leg. "H-ha!" His pants come out shakey after all that has happened. "I'm sorry-*pant*- for ruining your night, " he glances at Eren truely sorry. Though he doesn't care about Jean so he pretends he's not there.

 "Don't apologise!" Eren shouts at Levi looking at his leg. He turns to Jean and scoffs at him. "GET THE FUCK OUT! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" He screams. He's even more worried about Levi. He's worried and scared. Tears brim his eyes as he pulls the vampire closer to him and hugs him in a fit of angry worried sobs.
"GET OUT JEAN!"

 "Eren-" Levi starts. He doesn't want them to be together. But he doesn't want to be what tears them apart. He's cut off by Jean yelling back.

"EREN LOOK AT YOURSELF! YOU'RE HUGGING A VAMPIRE AND THROWING ME OUT FOR TRYING TO KILL HIM!"

Levi pulls the stake out of his leg with a loud grunt  and throws it away leaning subconsciously into Eren's hug.

 "HE'S MY FRIEND, JEAN! IF YOU HURT MY FRIENDS THEN I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING SEE YOU! " Eren shouts back at him with sniffles, holding protectively onto Levi  tight.

 'Friend?'  Levi thinks to himself .

"EREN HE-"

"Eren... you're crying..." Levi whispers making them both stop and look at the small yet tough vampire that looks up at Eren's cheeks.

 Eren sniffs. "A-am I...?" The boy moves a hand to wipe his eyes which are soaked. He indeed is crying. Eren shakes his head and looks up at Jean. "Please leave..."

 "Eren, I'm not leaving you here with him. What if he drinks your blood?" Jean mutters quietly. Levi stays silent and closes his eyes feeling Eren's touch warm his cold skin.

 "...He'd only do that if I allowed him..." Eren whispers looking down at Levi. 
"He's not like other vampires, Jean..."

 "I'm not like anyone... we're all different, human or vampire," Levi sniffs keeping his eyes closed. "You only choose to believe all vampires are bad. You could be working with a vampire and you don't know it... we're just like you... we're only dead ... if you want I can turn you right now so you can know what it's like." Levi's voice is soft and calm. His eyes closed gently, eyelashes soft against his wet cheeks yet the threat still is laced with stern warning towards Jean.

 The horse faced boy scoffs. "Fuck no. I don't care what kind of vampire you are. I should still kill you."

"GET OUT!" Eren screams again, clutching Levi's cold body close to his warm one. He's not letting him go.