Chapter 37

Chapter 37

“Hand me that towel” Michael says as I stand up.

“The dye is going to ruin it.” I say but I hand it to him anyway.

“It’s okay, we’ll pay for it later.” He shrugs. “Put you head under the water in the sink”

We both walk over to the vanity, where there are two sinks. I turn on the water, and make sure it’s warm. I watch Michael put his head under the water, moving around so it will cover all parts of his hair. I stick my head under the water, it is shocking but kind of refreshing. Once my hair is completely soaked, I lift it out of the sink and wrap the towel around it before I get water everywhere. I turn around and Michael is rubbing the towel all over his head, so I do the same. Once I am done my hair is going in all different directions, I look up and Michael is staring at me.

“You know, you should do your hair like that all the time” He says holding back a laugh.

“You’re mean.” I pout, sticking out my lip. Michael walks over to me and places a small kiss on my lips.

“I’m sorry,” He teases, “Do you forgive me?”

“Hmph” I say turning away from him and crossing my arms.

“Aw, don’t be like that” He says tickling my side.

“Well don’t tickle me” I giggle.

“Deal.” He smiles smoothing down my hair. “That’s better”

“I’ll be right back” He says before leaving me in the bathroom. I grab a brush out of one of the draws and begin to flatten out my hair. As I am shutting the draw Michael returns with a hair dryer and a straightener.

“You dry your hair first,” I offer, “My hair will take forever to dry”

He nods and plugs in the blow dryer. He stands in front of the mirror and I sit on the counter next to him. I pull out my phone and check twitter, Ashton and Calum are tweet-fighting about the milk again making me chuckle. They are such dorks. I scroll down and see some new news from Ed Sheeran, which excites me. Once I get bored with twitter, I put my phone away and watch Michael dry his hair.

It’s cute how the hair goes in front of his eyes, and he takes his free hand and moves it out of the way. When he is done I take in the finished look.

“Wow, Mikey, it looks great.” I gape, “You can pull of anything”

“I bet yours is going to look great too. Here it’s your turn.” He says handing me the hair dryer.

After about thirty minutes my hair is finally completely dry, and Michael is done styling his hair so it is just how he wants it. I look in the mirror and I am amazed by how good it looks. The blonde is flowing so smoothly into the lilac ends. I look back at my reflection and smile, I actually like what I see for once.

“Holy shit, Charlie.” Michael gawks.

“Like it?” I ask hesitantly.

“No” He says, “I love it”

I flash him a smile before taking the brush and pulling it through my hair so it will become wavy.

“I am really liking the hair” He says as he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

“Oh, yeah?” I smirk.

“Mmhm” He says leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. He turns me around slowly and places kisses down my jaw, ending at my lip. The kiss was calm and sweet at first, but then it starts to gain passion. He easily lifts me up and places me on the counter, I move so he can stand between my legs.