Chapter 18

Chapter 18

~CHARLOTTE’S POV~

“Go on a date with me” Michael states quietly. I stand there for a minute weighing my options.

“Okay” I reply quietly, I can feel Michael smiling into my hair.

“Yay” He whispers happily. I am actually surprised by my answer, I keep telling myself no but he keeps pulling me in. Literally, he keeps squeezing himself closer and closer to me, but I’m not complaining at all. We stand there in the room even longer before he lets go and walks towards the door.

“We should probably go downstairs or the boys are going to get suspicious.” He says with a smirk.

“Yeah, alright.” I smile back before following him out the door. We walk side by side down the staircase in silence. When we reach the bottom of the stairs the house is eerily quiet. We search around but there is no sign of the boys anywhere. We make our way back to the living room and I plop down on the couch, but Michael wanders towards the TV. He turns on the Wii before walking over and handing me a controller.

“And what might we be playing, Mikey?” I ask.

“We would be playing Mario kart” He says giving me a winning smile.

“You’re going down, Clifford” I threaten.

“In your dreams, Charlie” He says, my stomach flutter just a bit, well a lot, when he said Charlie.

“It’s okay that I call you Charlie right?” He asks seriously, looking me in the eye.

“Yeah, I really like it. No one has ever called me Charlie” I say.

“Never?”

“Never” I confirm. “That’s what makes you calling me it so special.” He gives me a huge grin, so cute.

“Ready to taste defeat?” He teases

“Bring it on” I reply.

We play for what seems hours, it involved lots of screaming and cursing.  Then I lost and pretended to be upset. I sat in the corner with a pouty face refusing to pick up the controller. Michael leans over to me and starts attacking my sides. Somehow I ended up laying on my back and Michael was propped up on his arms hovering above me. He tickles me for a bit longer before leaning down and kissing me. Somehow this kiss was more amazing than the others, I think it was because it seemed more natural than the others. Suddenly there is the sound of someone clearing their throat. I look up to see Ashton in the doorway, really Ash? Again?

“Ewwww. They’re making out on the couch!” Ashton screams, definitely getting the attention of the other boys considering they show up behind him. Michael carefully climbs off of me and pushes past them through the door. I sit up on the couch, definitely blushing. Calum gives me a painful look and Luke rolls his eyes before both of them walk away. Ashton walks over and sits next to me on the couch.

“So are you guys dating now?” Ashton asks like an innocent child, his little dimples definitely aren’t helping.

“No, I don’t think so” I clear up.

“Well it definitely looked like it” He teases making me giggle. “Wanna play?” He asks grabbing a controller, I grab the other one of the floor, I’m assuming me and Michael knocked it on the floor in the midst of tickling.

“It’s on” I intimidate. We play a bunch of maps, me beating him most of the time.

“You’re a beast!” Ashton jokes.