Chapter 42

Chapter 42

I felt Calum’s lips crash against mine, so I instantly pull away and let go of his hands.

“Calum” I whisper, with disappointment.

“I’m sorry” he whispered.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” He said, his voice rising with each apology.

He just kept screaming his apologies at me, then his emotions got the best of him and he began to punch the wall behind him.

“Calum stop!” I say, running towards him and holding back his arm. “Stop” I whisper.

I quietly take him over to the bed he sits down and I turn around to grab the bottle of water off the dresser. When I turn back around Calum is dead asleep, snoring loudly. I look at him and giggle a little bit before the door opens. I turn around and Michael enters the room.

I begin to get light headed, should I tell him about the kiss? No, I can’t. It will just cause more drama, and that is not what I need right now. But it’s good to be honest. But I can’t, I don’t want some stupid drunk kiss to ruin everything, it wasn’t even my fault. I don’t know what to do.

“Hey,” He greets, “Is Cal okay?”

“Uh, yeah” I answer, “He’s fine. He’ll just be really hung over tomorrow”

“That will be fun to deal with” Michael laughs before grabbing my hand and taking me out of the room.

“Hey, Mikey?” I say, stopping him.

“Yeah, babe?” He replies, looking down at me. The use of the word ‘babe’ just makes me feel even worse about what just happened. I need to tell him, somehow.

“I’m gonna go use the bathroom okay?” I lie, he nods and I begin to walk down the hall.

I need to find Luke, he will know what to do. I find the back stairwell and sneak down them. I make my way into the kitchen and spot Luke. He is leaning against the counter, talking to a girl. I stay in the doorway, but catch his attention. He looks over at me very confused, I give him a warning glance, telling him that something is wrong. He politely excuses himself from the girl and fast-walks over to me.

“What’s wrong?” He says worriedly as I drag him down the hall, where there are no people.

“I’m freaking out” I say as I begin to pace the hall.

“What happened?” Luke asks, grabbing my arms to stop me.

“So, I was taking Cal to his room right?” Luke nods. “When I was trying to get him to lay down… he kissed me.”

Luke has the biggest look of shock on his face. “Shit”

“Should I tell, Michael?” I ask shakily.

“No,” He denies, “I will. Because I can explain better, and he probably won’t be as mad.”

“I’ll be here” I stutter. “Tell me what he says.”

I begin to pace again, Michael is going to be upset. I can just see it now, I should probably leave. But I can’t go without Emma, so that’s a problem. I really hope Luke does a good job, because I don’t think I can stand being away from these boys as long as I was last time.

I carefully slide down the wall and pull my knees to my chest. I worry for a minute longer before Luke comes back down the hall.

“Michael is pretty upset” he says quietly, “I think it would be better if you left”