Chapter 26

Declaration: I don't own KHR! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Language"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Written]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna speak to Henko"

"Henko speak to Tsuna"

***

Normal POV

"well, your answer would be...

-

-

-

-

-

-

Both yes and no..." Cielo answered calmly while everyone else dumbfounded. Henko can only stared in shock.

"you mean?" Toshi questioned.

Cielo smiled, "from the facts that I've collected not so long ago, the possiblity of me being the said 'Tsunayoshi' is high. my scars, the time line, my lost memories... those are facts that make me thought so. 

'Tsunayoshi' is probably my past. But even so, that doesn't make me 'Tsunayoshi'. I'm still Cielo no matter what..." 

"then... is this means you're no going back?" Tsuki asked with teary eyes.

Cielo who seated next to him can feel his distress and so he hugged the blond to calm him down. "I'm afraid I won't. besides, don't you ever think that 'Tsunayoshi' might have a reason to leave you guys?" He said almost as low as whisper.

after a while Tsuki calmed down and Cielo released the hug. 

"Cielo-san..." Gokudera called while looking down, "d-do you have any idea of why Juudaime leave us?" He said with a shaking voice. Haru rubbed his back, but for his once he just let her be.

Cielo hummed, "by the way you guys act towards me, I can tell that he's a beautiful sky. so all that I can concluded is that he left to save you..."

"save us? from what?" Riki asked. Cielo shrugged. 

"himself, probably?" he then muttered, "because if I am him, for the sake of people that I dear, I would do anything even if that break myself in the the end..." it was too low and only Reborn can hear it.

'how stupid...' Henko thought as he smiled grimly, ' But I guess that's what's makes you, YOU... wether you are Cielo or Tsuna. you still act like a beautiful sky you are...' 

Cielo began to feel sleepy. well, he's tired from everything that happened in this one single day. his eye lids began to feel heavy. at last he fell asleep while still on his sitting possition.

Henko chuckled softly at this. while The Vongola just let him be with smiles. They even decided to lie down too, taking a short nap along with their founded sky...

***

Cielo POV

I'm back to this empty space again. I wonder why...