《 ただいま 》

Riku POV

10 years have passed ever since that fateful day... the day when Tsuna left us all.

With no explanation of what or even why. No... nothing... as he faded away on these shaking arms' embrace with that one particular smile we all know so well...

'...Everything would be alright...'

-although it was obvious that he's in pain, still he said...

"Live... be happy. For you and for me...
Thank you... for everything..."

And just like that... he's gone...

However, despite on how we were all Grief-stricken over his death, we tried to moved on in order to both fulfilling his dying wish and for our own future's sake.

So, yeah, many things had happened since then...

Tsuki finally took his mantle as the CEDEF head chief. And of course, the guardians had vowed their loyalty to Toshi who I could say, had turned out to be such a great leader as the Neo Vongola Primo. He sure makes us all proud...

And speaking off, the Sawada couple, Iemitsu & Nana, they have been travelling for their everlasting honey moon around the world... don't worry, it was all on Iemitsu, for making up to his wife after all those hard times when he left her raising three children on her own...

Okay, enough of them...

Now, about the Vongola gi- women, like Kyoko, Hana, Haru, and Riki. Unlike me who decided to remain as assassin, they are in charge of different companies, such as Cosmetics Factories, Branded Bags, shoes, and every other girly things that I still cannot understand exactly what's the purpose.

Yeah, anyhow...

Mizuki is now working under Ryohei's department at Vongola's medic team...

Meanwhile, for Sora-chan, she along with Kaichi-kun, they owned an infamous pastry restaurant in Rome. Though, they would  still returned to Sicily once in a while, to stock up some sweets at HQ, because heavens know what that sweet-addict, Toshi would do when they ran out... 

-I guess Paperworks was bound to make you crazy, especially at the whole amount that he must taken care of at those earlier years.  

Also, the allianced famiglia's bosses, like Byakuran- Mainly Byakuran, Dino, Enma, Xanxus and Yuni, who would randomly crash into the HQ when they have free times, tormenting Toshi with their batshit madness...

I pity him... 

-Then again, it's more fun to laugh at him.  

Anyway, yes... your eyes don't play tricks on you. Because I really did mention Yuni as the second boss of Millefiore famiglia and the leader of the ex-Arcobaleno

 She's alive... along with Gamma...

Though it was not just them, but also Shiro, Kuro, Cielo, Shiyo, Akira, Yoshire, who somehow appeared at in front of the orphanage's door in form of sextuplet newborns, and Henko who's now their caretaker, and both Saphira-san and Vindice...

We don't know why, nor we know how... But they are alive and well... 

In which I have a strong feeling that this was the true meaning behind that assuring smile my stupid Fratello gave us on his last moment.

He truly was an idiot... 

Throwing his own life to save the others?

Yet here we can't really blame him and would just be grateful over it... for the second chance that he gave us...